Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volcarona is a normal Pokémon like Pichu, Luvdisc or Haxorus.
Also, ever Legendary Pokémon only count as one, his forms donns´t. Arceus have 17 forms, wanna count them all as a seperate Legendary? '-'
I know he's not technically a legendary, nor are the other forms. That's why I said "if you count them". Still, 13 legendaries to 3 legendaries is a huge drop off that's gonna piss some people off. I'm not, I enjoy the smaller number of legendaries

Looking over the dex im pretty excited for what this gen has to offer. Lets look at gen 5. Only a handful of new pokes were viable in ou (terrakion ferrothorn jelli etc). But it was dream world that gave life to old pokes like politoed and ninetales. It made semi medocre pokes like toxicroak very usable thanks to drizzle. I think that this gen is opening holes with mega evos and new fairy typing. Heck we can see hydreigon drop to lower tiers thanks to its quadriple weakness to fairy while mawile rises.

I think im really excited for delphox and malamar! One thing i think that we can all agree is that the starters are 100% better than gen 5 (sorry contrary superior)...

Looking over the dex im pretty excited for what this gen has to offer. Lets look at gen 5. Only a handful of new pokes were viable in ou (terrakion ferrothorn jelli etc). But it was dream world that gave life to old pokes like politoed and ninetales. It made semi medocre pokes like toxicroak very usable thanks to drizzle. I think that this gen is opening holes with mega evos and new fairy typing. Heck we can see hydreigon drop to lower tiers thanks to its quadriple weakness to fairy while mawile rises.

I think im really excited for delphox and malamar! One thing i think that we can all agree is that the starters are 100% better than gen 5 (sorry contrary superior)...
This a thousand times yes.
THE STREAM OF FIRE/FIGHTING STARTERS IS FINALLY OVER! AND WE FINALLY GOT A DARK/PSYCHIC/FIGHTING TRIO!

I'm really excited for the Mega Evolutions but I don't know exactly which ones are receiving them. I saw a picture that looked interesting but it was declared fake and another which was obviously fake. I know that there are MegaGyrados, MegaAmpharos, MegaBlaziken, MegaGengar, MegaAbomasnow, MegaGardevior, MegaAbsol, MegaVenusaur, MegaBlastoise, MegaCharizard X+Y and MegaMewtwo X+Y, MegaLucario, MegaAerodactyl, MegaMawile, MegaGarchomp, and MegaKangaskhan.

Have I forgotten any... If so please tell me.

HEELPP

Last edited:
I'm really excited for the Mega Evolutions but I don't know exactly which ones are receiving them. I saw a picture that looked interesting but it was declared fake and another which was obviously fake. I know that there are MegaGyrados, MegaAmpharos, MegaBlaziken, MegaGengar, MegaAbomasnow, MegaGardevior, MegaAbsol, MegaVenusaur, MegaBlastoise, MegaCharizard X+Y and MegaMewtwo X+Y.

Have i=I forgotten any... If so please tell me.
Aerodactyl

Edit: whoops

Few questions

When aegislash attacks does it go to attack form and when the opponent attacks it turns to sheild form?

Is it true hawklucha cant take part in sky battle? (sorry if i missed this)

And did anyone ever find out how to evolve slimggoo to goodra? Happiness?

I doubt fairy mawhile will be doing jack shit sinc dragons burn that ass with a 4x fire blast...

Fire Pokemon may resist fairy attacks, but this does not mean fairy is weak to fire. So fire blast is only doing double damage.

I'm starting to find it really odd how few mega's there are showing up. There's obviously the whole "X might have new ones" but it looks like there aren't many hiding spots left for these stones. If I didn't know about the pre-revealed megas, i'd start to think Gamefreak was getting lazy on the design front (68 new, 18 mega's..only 86 new designs?)

It's probably expecting too much from Gamefreak to hope there's about 10-15 mega's we don't know about hidden at this point, but hey...it's just bizzare for the big unique feature of X and Y to be so small and dare I say, niche.

I'm really excited for the Mega Evolutions but I don't know exactly which ones are receiving them. I saw a picture that looked interesting but it was declared fake and another which was obviously fake. I know that there are MegaGyrados, MegaAmpharos, MegaBlaziken, MegaGengar, MegaAbomasnow, MegaGardevior, MegaAbsol, MegaVenusaur, MegaBlastoise, MegaCharizard X+Y and MegaMewtwo X+Y.

Have i=I forgotten any... If so please tell me.
You forgot Lucario, Aerodactyl, Mawile, and Kangaskhan

I doubt fairy mawhile will be doing jack shit sinc dragons burn that ass with a 4x fire blast...
2x effective, Fairy isn't weak to Fire. Fairy is only weak to Poison and Steel, both of which are mitigated by the Steel typing, so Mawile only has regular weakness to Fire and Ground.

One thing i think that we can all agree is that the starters are 100% better than gen 5 (sorry contrary superior)...
Are you speaking in terms of stats and overall usefulness? Because I wholehearted agree.

In terms of design ... not in the slightest, IMO. Delphox is ugly as hell, and Chesnaught shows no correlation with its prevos (and I think his design is also retarded). Greninja is okay to say the least.

I'm starting to find it really odd how few mega's there are showing up. There's obviously the whole "X might have new ones" but it looks like there aren't many hiding spots left for these stones. If I didn't know about the pre-revealed megas, i'd start to think Gamefreak was getting lazy on the design front (68 new, 18 mega's..only 86 new designs?)

It's probably expecting too much from Gamefreak to hope there's about 10-15 mega's we don't know about hidden at this point, but hey...it's just bizzare for the big unique feature of X and Y to be so small and dare I say, niche.
It's probably more they're tucked away in places or with people that the leakers haven't bothered checking out.

Few questions

When aegislash attacks does it go to attack form and when the opponent attacks it turns to sheild form?

Is it true hawklucha cant take part in sky battle? (sorry if i missed this)

And did anyone ever find out how to evolve slimggoo to goodra? Happiness?
Some of these can be answered with the use of a search function, you know.

King's Shield is a better version of protect which also triggers Aegislash Shield Forme. It's unknown if any other moves trigger it, but nothing else tried has. When it attacks, yes, it goes to Sword Forme.

The question about Hawlucha was answered in the last page or two. It can learn fly, it cannot use sky battle.

No idea on Goodra.

That's why I said if you count them. I like to view Kyurem, Kyurem White/Black as completely different pokemon since they have Reshiram/Zekrom fused within them. Regardless, it's still 13 legendaries without counting those. I feel like my point about the drop off is pretty valid
You might as well only count ten (not Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect) of the Unova legendaries if you're comparing them to the Kalos ones since the obligatory event legendaries haven't been discovered yet.

Some of these can be answered with the use of a search function, you know.

King's Shield is a better version of protect which also triggers Aegislash Shield Forme. It's unknown if any other moves trigger it, but nothing else tried has. When it attacks, yes, it goes to Sword Forme.

The question about Hawlucha was answered in the last page or two. It can learn fly, it cannot use sky battle.

No idea on Goodra.
I thought someone said Goodra is at level 70.

hm do you know which one is pseudo legendary of 6th gen.. goodra or noivern? :)
Search function, please. Goodra fits the Dratini model of psuedo-legend. Noivern is more like Volcarona, in that it seems to have unusually high stats (that are still weaker than the psuedos), but only has one evolutionary step and is probably breedable.

I thought someone said Goodra is at level 70.
The Goodra evolved at level 70 but there's not enough proof towards that being the method.
Especially when your rival has a level 49 one.

But I don't think kanpachi is in a hurry to catch more and test them out so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)