Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
A terribly long time ago...
There was a man and a Pokemon.
He loved that Pokemon very much.
A war began.
The man's beloved Pokemon took part in the war.
He was given a tiny box.
The man wanted to bring the Pokemon back, no matter what it took.
The man build a machine to give it life.
He brought his beloved Pokemon back
The man had suffered too much.
His rage still had not subsided
He turned the machine into the ultimate weapon
The man became a bringer of destruction that ended the war.
The Pokemon that was given life must have known...
That the lives of many Pokemon were taken to restore its life.
The resurrected Pokemon left the man

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/20/1381200238114.jpg

A war began.
He was given a tiny box.

That story is creepy as hell. Im really liking the more mature approach that gamefreak has been taking ever since BW.

Last edited:
A war began.
He was given a tiny box.

Oh, I was expecting the pokemon to be some new legendary. But then I clicked the picture.

Assuming Mega Tyranitar keeps sand stream like Abomasnown keeps snow warning, every (old) weather has a new Mega inducer except rain. It seems reasonable to predict it will get one too, so what do you guys think will end up mega evolving into something with drizzle? My guess is either Kingdra or an old water starter. I'd say Gyarados, but it's not raining in the screenshot we have and the leaker probably would have mentioned it.

Well in that context any pokemon shouldn't be surprising! You could make a case for any of them.

e: Except Flareon because gamefreak loves to hate it
I believe a 'mon need only fit one of the three criteria to be considered for Mega Evolution. That said, meeting multiple criteria probably helps its chances.

I mean, in a perfect world stuff that actually needed a buff would get it, but there's more to this decision than just balance. And I know we're all thinking this, but I'm holding out for Mega Pachirisu. I shall call it Machorisu, and it will have all the cuteness of a hundred shar pei puppies and the ferocity of a thousand rabid shar pei puppies.
They already gave Pachirisu an evolution. They called it emolga and then, to troll everyone, they decided that the two pokémon wouldn't be from the same evolutionary family, neither would evolve, and BOTH would have terrible stats.
The worst thing is, if you don't look at the pokedex beforehand as a spoiler, you grab one of the cute rodnts and kep him in your party just WAITING for him to evolve.

At least you can love it with pokésav and give it technician so that quick attack, flame charge, double kick and bite don't look so terrible. But, yeah, I think game freak really really hates Flareon for some reason.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So here is an observation. Below you can see the most under-presented types so far, including 6th generation Pokemon, and not counting different formes of the same Pokemon:

Ice: 35 (31 + 4 new)
Ghost: 35 (28 + 7 new)
Dragon: 41 (30 + 9 new + 2 MEvos that weren't Dragon-types before)

And here are the Fairy-types we have as of now:

Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Sylveon, Dedenne, Carbink, Klefki, Xerneas, Clefairy, Clefable, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Azurill, Marill, Azumarill, Mawile, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Mr. Mime, Snubull, Granbull.

This amounts to a total of 29 Fairy-type Pokemon, and this is in a best case scenario, meaning with the assumption that all the evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon that we know are Fairy-types will also be Fairy-types and the assumption that some very likely but unconfirmed to be Fairy-types Pokemon are (Clefairy for example). So, unless GF wants Fairy-types to be the most under-presented type, we will have at least 6 more Fairy-types (including MEvos that gained the Fairy-typing upon MEvolving). Although this may not seem like much, it gets my hopes up for all the possible Pokemon that could get the Fairy-typing, such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Chansey, and Blissey.

EDIT: Damn, i forgot the babies, Igglipuff, Cleffa, and Mr. Mine Jr, so we have a maximum potential total of 32 existing Fairy-types.

Last edited:
This amounts to a total of 29 Fairy-type Pokemon, and this best case scenario, meaning with the assumption that all the evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon that we know are Fairy-types will also be Fairy-types and the assumption that some very likely but unconfirmed to be Fairy-types Pokemon are. So, unless GF wants Fairy-types to be the most under-presented type, we will have at least 6 more Fairy-types (including MEvos that gained the Fairy-typing upon MEvolving). Although this may not seem like much, it gets my hopes up for all the possible Pokemon that could get the Fairy-typing, such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Chansey, and Blissey.
lol. LITERALLY fairy pokémon. It'd be sacrilege if they didn't get it

Speaking of weather inducers, knowing that the legendary birds are around in this game and that I love them so much, part of me wishes they had Mega evolutions with Weather inducing abilities. Articuno definitely needs more love and Snow Warning would be kind of helpful, although Ice/Flying is still horrid. And Moltres I think deserved Drought more than Charizard, which received two Mega evolutions -_-. Maybe not Zapdos, though...it already has the superior type combo, and Drizzle and STAB Thunder sounds a little ridiculous.

A war began.
He was given a tiny box.

So does this have anything to do with xerneas/yveltal

Well in that context any pokemon shouldn't be surprising! You could make a case for any of them.

Thing is, if one Eeveeloution were to get a mega, there would be an outcry if ALL didn't get megas, and with no Gen. VI Pokemon getting megas (meaning Sylveon), then odds are Flareon won't get one either.

Not that that's surprising.

Remember there's a brand new electric weather which has replaced rain as the boost to thunder's accuracy that could use an auto inducer. Zapdos seems like a great candidate.
Speaking of weather inducers, knowing that the legendary birds are around in this game and that I love them so much, part of me wishes they had Mega evolutions with Weather inducing abilities. Articuno definitely needs more love and Snow Warning would be kind of helpful, although Ice/Flying is still horrid. And Moltres I think deserved Drought more than Charizard, which received two Mega evolutions -_-. Maybe not Zapdos, though...it already has the superior type combo, and Drizzle and STAB Thunder sounds a little ridiculous.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Man, AZ's story legitimately made me sad. It doesn't explain how the hell he's still alive, though.

...Wait, it does...

Remember there's a brand new electric weather which has replaced rain as the boost to thunder's accuracy that could use an auto inducer. Zapdos seems like a great candidate.
Has this ever been confirmed?

Thing is, if one Eeveeloution were to get a mega, there would be an outcry if ALL didn't get megas, and with no Gen. VI Pokemon getting megas (meaning Sylveon), then odds are Flareon won't get one either.

Not that that's surprising.
You could potentially give Eevee itself a mega evolution. That could be interesting, but it would have the world's shittiest movepool ever

Oh, I was expecting the pokemon to be some new legendary. But then I clicked the picture.
Well, it could still be, I though that it looked similar to the lake trio so if it came back from the dead it might have gained powers beyond common mons (and technically it's already a legend on it's own)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)