Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Eagle4> "I got A star in gcse and a levels"
<Eagle4> age: 15
* Eagle4 slow claps
Dude, who the hell cares? Obviously he doesn't speak english that well.. and your freaking sherlock homes for noticing it. All this kid wants to do is discuss the new game coming out like everyone else here, and doesn't deserve to be picked on because your insecure about yourself (that goes with everyone else picking on him).
He's learning english. Whoopdy freaking do
>Overeaction, the post.
Damn you guys are sensitive if you think that's picking on someone. Now I remember why I never post on Smogon forums.

So it's basically like the game forces you to do two quiver dances in a row... except during the first turn you don't have any defensive boosts and are vunerable....
As I understand it this move is inferior to quiver dance... still nice for xerneas I guess though

German leaks.
of interest: a few more battle mansion (?) items have been found (or rather, actually described):
- Schwächenschutz ("weakness protection"): sharply raises your attack and SpA when hit by a super-effective move.
- Zielscheibe is probably Ring Target from gen 5, nothing interesting (he does say you can hit past immunities, but that's exactly what we thought at the beginning of gen 5 as well)
- Offensivweste ("offensive/attack vest"): raises SpD, but you can't use any status moves.
- Schutzbrille ("protection glasses"): shields you from weather damage and certain powder moves.
- Fähigk.-Kapsel: the ability capsule that has been leaked a while ago.

in a later post he confirms the return of the Pokéradar and also mentions a woman talking about Kyurem.

Apparently, Xerneas learns Night Slash at level 51. It can also learn Megahorn, for obvious reasons.

It can learn Grass Knot and Thunderbolt from TMs.

Xerneas seems to have a really diverse movepool and I'm happy I went with X as my main version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)