Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
A different Aurorus: http://instagram.com/p/fQLN5boBeA/#

Aurorus can apparently learn Thunder as well.

Anybody care to calculate these stats? It seems to have a Hasty nature.
I did a quick calc on the first one posted and got 125-130 / 80-85 / 65-70 / 120 / 90-95 / 70, probably a 555 BST to match with Tyrantrum, so I'll compare to this one and see if I can narrow it down a bit. Remember to look in the data collection thread for all the stats and moves discovered so far!

Whoa!

How is that possible?

Isn't it pure Ice typing?

I gotta see them stats.
Check my damage calcs on Avalugg. It also for example survive 2 x (yes, two times) CB Adamant Outrage from Haxorus with SR up and Two Times Adamant Choice Band Outrage from Kyurem-B without SR (max 49%). Also 100% survives two hits from +2 Jolly Outrage from YacheChomp as first Non-Uber Pokemon without SR up. I based damage calc on 100 HP/180 Def Stat (so far its based on 95-100 HP/180-185 Def).

Last edited:
A different Aurorus: ttp://instagram.com/p/fQLN5boBeA/#

Aurorus can apparently learn Thunder as well.
Hmm, in that way it seems quite similar to Lapras?
555 BST is unusually high for a fossil pokemon without a debilitating ability. Unfortunately that's not exactly an ideal spread for such an offense-oriented type.
It's defensive stats aren't terrible but's just a little too fast to be an effective Trick Room mon, and it's typing leaves a lot to be desired. I'm definitely gonna use it on my play through though.

Tory

Banned deucer.
Yvetal is the Destruction pokemon and Xerneas is the Life pokemon, what is Zygarde or whatever?

Team Flare Boss Battle - Extended - Pokémon X Y (audio):
I am trying to go on YouTube. But it keeps saying:
"Congratulations! You are today’s 100,000th visitor! Win an iPhone 5C, a $1000 Walmart Card, or a Galaxy S4"
._.'

Not to mention the free month trial. If you don't plan on playing B/W/2 much once X and Y are out, the trial is all you need to get everyone transferred over.

edit: I believe this is what is known as being greninja'd.

Oh it's only 5 dollars. That's not too bad. I thought it would be crazy like 50 dollars a year or something. They might as well have just included that in the price of the game.

Oh it's only 5 dollars. That's not too bad. I thought it would be crazy like 50 dollars a year or something. They might as well have just included that in the price of the game.
It's actually pretty genius, because that trivial amount from you and millions of others is generating them millions of extra dollars - each year.

Wait a minute, so you have to pay to transfer pokemon to X and Y??? Why is no one freaking out?
On top of all the other reasons people have given, there are people like me who prefer a clean slate on all games, I've never traded things into the future.

Of course, this time around, I may as well use the free service whilst it's there and get some Generation 5 stuff across.

Shroomisaur

555 BST is unusually high for a fossil pokemon without a debilitating ability. Unfortunately that's not exactly an ideal spread for such an offense-oriented type.
I'd certainly tend to agree with you, but it's because these are just estimates, we have no idea what their IVs are, or how many EVs they've been trained on. I calc'd the second Aurorus (http://instagram.com/p/fQLN5boBeA/#) and got a lower spread:

110-115 / 85-90 / 65 / 95-100 / 95 / 70 for a 525-530 BST.

So who knows, maybe the first one had way more than the 16 IVs and 60 EVs I was assuming. I used 68 EVs for this second one.

But Tyrantrum was already calculated to have a 555 BST either way, so these calcs are obviously not set in stone just yet. On the plus side, X and Y are so close I can smell them now...

110-115 / 85-90 / 65 / 95-100 / 95 / 70 for a 525-530 BST.
There's a pretty glaring inconsistency with that special attack from the first calc...it'd also be massively disappointing if it didn't have near the 120 you first said since it's typing is poor defensively.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Looks like many of these new mons have unusually high BSTs. I'm kinda skeptical as of now but who knows. Having ice/rock as your typing is already enough of a nerf I suppose.

Are the fossil Pokemon exclusive to a version or no? Also, are they obtainable sometime before the end of the game, unlike other fossils in the past.

Shroomisaur

There's a pretty glaring inconsistency with that special attack from the first calc...it'd also be massively disappointing if it didn't have near the 120 you first said since it's typing is poor defensively.
And not just in SpA but in HP as well. Maybe this one just didn't have as high IVs or EVs, as I said it's too inconsistent to make a "set in stone" spread yet (which is why I'm not posting these in the data collection just yet), but these are good estimates. The defenses and speed are very consistent though, and he obviously has an absolutely wonderful movepool to use with decent Atk and good-great SpA. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)