Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know the specifics.
Was weather lightly hit with the nerf bat?
Or was it Rihanna'd?
Using a weather inducing pokemon is, as of this gen, just a tad bit different from using Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Sand storm. So, yeah, a nerf. As for how much? That's still something that needs testing.

I still don't know the specifics of the weather changes.
Was weather lightly hit with the nerf bat?
Or was it Rihanna'd?
It was Rihanna'd... now keeping your weather starter alive just went from important to crucial!
At least there are more weather starters this gen, or more ways to start a weather.
Like Megaevolving Abomasnow when Hail ends.

I know this guy from the german community in which I'm also participating in - i can gurantee he's not lying...
woa. woa there. What I'm saying is that the video started and sand was already there in the middle of the battle and I can't read whatever language that was so yeah. Not really doubting it mkay just wondering.
I can make a new one - but it was a wild Hippo buddy :)

Trying to find a wild knock off poke to confirm the Megastone knock off stuff.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Mega Gengar base stats (may be +1 or -1 off)

HP: 60
Atk: 65
Def: 80
SpA: 170
SpD: 95
Spe: 130

Enjoy!
Yep, that's exactly the +20 def, spdef, speed and I came up with and +40 to SpA. Looks like we can slap that in the data along with Malamar getting superpower, combined with already-good physical stats. That's such a huge boost!

And no more sleep counter reset? YESH.
No more infinite weather? YESH.

This gen is bringing all the right changes :)

woa. woa there. What I'm saying is that the video started and sand was already there in the middle of the battle and I can't read whatever language that was so yeah. Not really doubting it mkay just wondering.
There's also the fact that, according to bulbapedia, Hippopotas does not learn sand storm naturally. I doubt they'd give it the move in gen 6, as it is redundant.

There's also the fact that, according to bulbapedia, Hippopotas does not learn sand storm naturally. I doubt they'd give it the move in gen 6, as it is redundant.
Plus, it was a wild battle and the Hippos always have sand stream. For that to be Sandstorm wearing off, Sand Stream would have had to wear off first

Yep, that's exactly the +20 def, spdef, speed and I came up with and +40 to SpA. Looks like we can slap that in the data along with Malamar getting superpower, combined with already-good physical stats. That's such a huge boost!

If only Stealth Rock would have been nerfed this gen also, that would have balanced all the problems of the metagame.

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
Omg elite speed, shadow tag, nuts SpA, mega gengar has it all.
Grass type surf is pretty neat.
WEATHER NERF oh my god... this new meta will be aweseooooome.
Also contrary superpower. I literally cannot wait.

Now I just want Mega Starmie since Starmie and Gengar are soulmates of amazing Pokemon since day 1. Poor Deoxys, though. It's a glass cannon in a brave new world where Mega Gengar is a steel cannon and Mega Mewtwo Y is an adamantium cannons.

German leaks.
of interest: a few more battle mansion (?) items have been found (or rather, actually described):
- Schwächenschutz ("weakness protection"): sharply raises your attack and SpA when hit by a super-effective move.
I got good traction out of having a Bulb on (pick one: Ludicolo, Starmie, Lanturn) in PWT Doubles/Triples with Surf spam and this thing might be even better. Even in singles I can't wait to try it on one of my Dragonite or tanks with huge movepools like my Nidoqueen or Togekiss. Real excited for this item!

Except for Stealth Rock. Why can't the official Nintendo metagame be singles? >.> (Nothing against doubles, though.)

I can see Mewtwo and version mascots being allowed again in the upcoming official Metagames, as long as they don't bring a Mega Stone.

Because so far, each Mega we've seen screams Uber or top OU. Gonna be interesting to see...

Reserving this post for Xerneas stat calcs. Don't think anyone did them yet. Assuming no EVs and what appears to be a neutral nature at lv 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)