Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you all believe Aggron and Tyranitar are getting one?
They appear in a minigame. Read this thread.

Also didn't someone from Nintendo or somewhere higher-up reveal Scizor would be getting one as well?
Lol.
Well, I'm pretty sure Scizor is getting one however. I just don't believe people that say "hey, my uncle's cousin works at N"

Megas seems to be based on popularity, and Scizor sure is popular.

What makes you all believe Aggron and Tyranitar are getting one? Also didn't someone from Nintendo or somewhere higher-up reveal Scizor would be getting one as well?
Hiro (a prominent leaker from last gen) said there would be Scizor, but there's only his word for it so far, and what appeared to be Mega Ttar and Aggron were found in the super training

Hiro (a prominent leaker from last gen) said there would be Scizor, but there's only his word for it so far, and what appeared to be Mega Ttar and Aggron were found in the super training
But then, Hiro was wrong about several things (the stereoscopic 3D overworld that doesn't exist and the starter final evo types, for example). I wouldn't look to him as a source anymore.

Sorry to bring up something from about 10-15 pages ago, but now if you can change your HP typing yourself surely Gengar can now run HP Fire without any speed loss! It only gets better for him! :D

lol "thanks" but i did check that thread first. as far as i can tell, the spread in the data collection thread was an estimation added when we just had a screenshot of a mega aboma, so it likely wasn't completely accurate due to random evs/ivs. now we have screenshots of both an aboma and its mega evolution from the same battle to allow for more accurate bst calculations. after double checking my numbers, i am 99% certain the spread i just posted is correct.

now that you mention it though, i probably should go post this in the data collection thread lol.
Ah well, I wasn't aware. Sorry.

Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Garchomp have been 100% confirmed for a Mega and haven't had their stones found. Super Training seems to confirm Tyranitar and Aggron, no stones yet.And I believe Gyarados is the only one seen in game where the stone hasn't been found.

But considering how obscure obtaining Aerodactyl's item was. (Smashing rocks.) It could be some time before all the stones are found.

Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Garchomp have been 100% confirmed for a Mega and haven't had their stones found. Super Training seems to confirm Tyranitar and Aggron, no stones yet.And I believe Gyarados is the only one seen in game where the stone hasn't been found.

But considering how obscure obtaining Aerodactyl's item was. (Smashing rocks.) It could be some time before all the stones are found.
It could be possible that Mega Stones can be obtained randomly through smashing rocks, as other items have been obtainable by in recent generations.

heres hoping that guide book enlightens us all a bit more

The people who did the calcs did it based on a freshly caught Mewtwo. Since we know Mewtwo's stats they could work out it's IVs and being just caught it would have no EVs. Then Mega evolve it and calculate MegaTwo Ys stats from Mewtwo's base. I believe so anyway
Well, I know that. However, I didn't see the images that reports the stats of mewtwo's normal form. And I heard from so-called spoilers that the mewtwo's nature is lonely, that is +Atk-Def.
Also, I know from the demo version that the physical defense of mega mewtwo Y didn't decrease so much (from the damage from Lv.100 Dragonite's attack)
Therefore, I would like to believe that mega mewtwo Y's nature is lonely.

From the video of demo version, we can find that Dragonite's water tail hits the mega mewtwo Y (68 HP). According to our calculation, a dragonite(Lv.100, Atk:IV0 EV0: 273) using water tail should damage mewtwo (Lv.100: IV31, EV0: 216) at least 82 HP, which can be represented by the following equation:
82 = [(0.4*100+2)*90*273/216/50+2]*0.85

Even if the Mewtwo is +Def, Dragonite is -Atk, which is the extreme case, the damage can not be 68 unless the random number (217~255) is less than 220. So, if mega mewtwo Y's def base is 70, the damage can't be 68 unless the mewtwo has EVs.

The demo video can be found on the youtube.

The video is found:

In this video, Dragonite's water tail damages mega mewtwo Y 68 HP.

Last edited:
Why do we still have no confirmation if Pokemon amie RNG affects wifi battles? I'd have thought that would be very important, because the effects granted by Pokemon Amie sound very disturbing (increased crit, evasion, chance to heal status elements randomly)

Thanks for the correction. Well from experiences of both using ice punch Jirachi and facing it 20% freeze is no laughable matter, let alone the chances of it being higher than that.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Can someone confirm that IVs are maxed out in WiFi battles or that, at least, they are customizable with training?

Pumpkaboo had Frisk and Pickup. As far as I know, we haven't seen if Pickup changes upon evolution yet.

...if ever there was a Grass-type who could have Flash Fire...
Omg, thats a done-deal right there. Hidden Power / Special 120s Smurfs all forgivens if true,,

But of course, it's TrrollFreee,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)