Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mean Look couldn't be baton passed anymore.
idk if you're retarded or have just never seen a uu match ever but i had to log in just to say this

umbreon is the great wall of china. even though uu is full of fighting types, umbreon is one of the best team players around. it's got massive bulk, can pass nice-sized wishes, and can smack offensive pokes without even investing via foul play - it can royally mess up darmanitan, victini, and others.

i know this isn't a competitive thread but hot damn that's just so wrong my eyes are bleeding blue blood

sorry if that came across as rude but umbreon is absolutely incredible and could probably even do some work in ou with support.

How's Umbreon sucks? It has an awesome all around bulk and can actually do damage with Foul Play. As a matter of fact, it's UU while Leaf & Glace are NU. And don't forget it has one of the best shiny coloration of all Pokémon.

Also I'm Cinccino with Milotic avatar, I feel naked.

Last edited:
No doubt biggest change by NerFreak are the BP 110 elementals (and the HPs if confirmed); just those alone will massively shake up the meta as we will be certainly seeing more Victories scored by non-elemental Pokes such as Scizor, Aerodactyl and even Skarmory. The weather nerfs are nothing next to those! Eg, more Registeel survivals and retaliation w/ EQ bcos Fire Blast = -20BP damage.

Which is nice for RegiFans, at least :toast:

Note, Dragons having an even easier time on the switch-in to common HydroPumps/FireBlast but dish out less dirt with their own nerfed FireBlasts/Thunderz.

What GameFreak have done is lazy as usual (but a bit more tolerable with the new Gens totally amazing eye candy :heart: ); not made a true army of varied and new *Seriously Competitive Pokes; just MegaNerfed the regulars and thrown in some New Gooey Dragons and Fairies. The Real changes of course have been the Old Regulars that received Retconned typing.

Will be most shaken Meta for over 6 Years. Which is a long time in gaming ^^

wow that sucks

a lot of pokemon relied on hp for coverage

FUCK
Agreeing 100%.
Just keep in mind all isn't lost for special attackers just yet.
While Special HP using attackers will miss out on some crucial KOs things such as 60 BP HP Ice from Keldeo against the likes of Gliscor / Lando-T still OHKO.
EBelt Keldeo can at least still 2HKO SpDef Celebi with HP Bug.
Looks more like the 4x effective HPs won't be too nerfed.
It's just that HP's that hit 2x effectively will become much weaker than they already were :/

I have the games.

I don't know whether this was confirmed but Team Preview returns and you can't turn it off (experimented in a local battle).

Friend battles are probably the same as are random battles, but I can't test those just yet.

Also no sign of auto leveling to 100 in local battles.

Serebii has updated with some new information that has been unheard of as of yet

To start off, Jigglypuff and the Gothita line have got a new ability called Competitive, which boosts its Special Attack stat when one of their stats is lowered. Kecleon has a new ability called Protean that changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it just used. The latter is demonstrated in a new kind of battles "Invese Battles" where the type effectiveness is inversed. This is only done in Route 18 against a Psychic. It's a daily battle
What do you guys think about this? Competitive NEEDS to be distributed to other Pokemon, but for LC HOLY BALLS that will be good. It's like Defiant for SP.Atk, Intimidate users BEWARE!

What about the rumour about the maxed out IVs in WiFi-battles; keen to test it? :)
I have no idea about that rumour but I'll test that out later once I progress through both games. (I will have someone help me calculate though someone here helping me would be great as well).

I'll also be doing the Discovery Thread on Serebii (as Ragnarok) so keep a look out there as well. :)

I have no idea about that rumour but I'll test that out later once I progress through both games. (I will have someone help me calculate).

I'll also be doing the Discovery Thread on Serebii (as Ragnarok) so keep a look out there as well. :)
Someone on the last pages mentioned it out of nowhere as an option, it's probably nothing, but would be nice to know!
.. and yeah, great thing; especially since this thread is going to shut down today. See you there!

Someone on the last pages mentioned it out of nowhere as an option, it's probably nothing, but would be nice to know!
.. and yeah, great thing; especially since this thread is going to shut down today. See you there!
Ok, I will try and get to the first town now on both games to see.

Edit - The ruleset for Wi-Fi play is the exact same as local battling.

No. of Pokémon
Pokémon Level
Special Pokémon
Same Pokémon
Same Items
Handicap

Last edited:
Ok, I will try and get to the first town now on both games to see.

Edit - The ruleset for Wi-Fi play is the exact same as local battling.

No. of Pokémon
Pokémon Level
Special Pokémon
Same Pokémon
Same Items
Handicap
Thanks for checking! And the stats don't change automatically, I suppose? A pity, but either way - thanks!

Thanks for checking! And the stats don't change automatically, I suppose? A pity, but either way - thanks!
The stats for my Fennekin in local play at level 50:

HP: 105
Attack: 55
Defense: 79
SP.ATK: 79
SP.DEF: 80
Speed: 80

He has a Timid nature.

I am stupid when it comes to this stuff so if anyone wants to calc or w/e.

Serebii has updated with some new information that has been unheard of as of yet

What do you guys think about this? Competitive NEEDS to be distributed to other Pokemon, but for LC HOLY BALLS that will be good. It's like Defiant for SP.Atk, Intimidate users BEWARE!
Well, Jiggly can't be used in LC ... Mmm an special Defiance, it could be interesting in doubles but I doubt it will be outstanding in singles (though the increase in Initimidate users is nice for it)

The stats for my Fennekin in local play at level 50:

HP: 105
Attack: 55
Defense: 79
SP.ATK: 79
SP.DEF: 80
Speed: 80

He has a Timid nature.

I am stupid when it comes to this stuff so if anyone wants to calc or w/e.
Could you please give us the stats of a previous gens pokemon during a wifi battle? That will tell us whether the IVs are maxed or not. We don't know Fennekin's BST yet to make any accurate calculation, and IV maxing might only happen in wifi (if it happens at all, that is, which isn't that likely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)