Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more things that I'm noticing:

-There doesn't seem to be many Fairy Types that scream 'top-tier'. I'm sure Azumarril, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Mawile, Mr.Mime, and possibly Clefki (sp.) will all be decent but I was hoping for fairies that would give Scizor a run for its money
Intimidate Granbull sounds good, especially as it looks so far as the only really physically defensive Fairy (not counting Ubers), so this may provide him niche. Especially when it has really damn good movepool (even it has stuff like Heal Beal, T-Wave, etc.). But yeah, I kind of agree that so far many Fairies look underwhelming. BIG MAYBE goes to Wigglytuff as his support movepool is really damn massive (and Wishes from that 140 base HP sound delicious) and Normal/Fairy is pretty damn good typing, although yeah, I admit it's really specific niche one, but should be fine as well if you ask me.

So, Gamefreak... We're playing this game, huh. *puts on hat*

Now to wait for them to release Mega evolution details once a month... How long before we get to know them all?

This one Mega per battle rule is going to kill me. Mega Charizard X or Mega Aggron is not a decision I can easily make since they're my number 1 and 2 Pokemon.

EDIT: So Aggronite isn't available in X...the game Aggron is in. Well, that decision got easier. Even though I'm buying both games, there's very little chance of me getting another 3DS or a 2DS.

No mega evolution I've seen so far has failed to stoke the fires of my inner 3rd grades.

Mega Aggron is so good looking, holy god.
If Aggron keeps Rock/Steel typing, nothing will change, as even with Filter, x3 effective Fighting and Ground attacks hurt him like hell anyway and I doubt he suddenly gains lots of speed (he looks even HEAVIER in MegaForm), so most users of CC/Earthquakes will obliterate him before he can do anything. I really hope they take Rock part of his typing and give him something different. And No Recoil Head Smash was the best part of Aggron if you ask me, if you supported him well, he was workable even in OU as CB Head Smashes hurted everything like hell. And in Gen 6 Metagame, where LOTS of slow and bulky stuff shows up (look at Gen 6 Pokes) he should find his Head Smashing niche again. IMO I don't expect anything spectatular here as strange this sounds knowing that all Megas so far look really damn great when it goes to stats. And yeah, I must agree that he looks badass ;).

Yeah I need to ask - Tyranitar and Aggron keep the same typings while MegaEvolving ? Corocoro mentions anything here ?

I feel like filter might be changed a bit this gen. Feels like it would've had solid rock, there's gotta be a reason it got filter and not solid rock
I wonder if Filter has been changed to greatly reduce special damage because Aggron is specially frail (and GF seems to love going that route; see Mawile). It makes sense flavor-wise.

I hate how Game Freak forces us to trade pokemon, now we have to trade for mega stones too?
And why did they have to make Mega Aggron so awesome? It's already hard enough to pick a Mega...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)