Changing the Animated Pokemon Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent addition of a random animated Pokemon avatar for people who haven't uploaded their own avatars is pretty neat, and I have to say I personally love the change. However, I think it might be even better if there was a way to choose a different animated Pokemon avatar than the one you're randomly assigned. Would that be possible? Thank you for your consideration.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's possible. Grab an animated sprite off of Google and make that your avatar by scrolling over your username at the top of the page and clicking Avatar in the menu that comes up. You'll need to save it to your computer, however.

It's possible. Grab an animated sprite off of Google and make that your avatar by scrolling over your username at the top of the page and clicking Avatar in the menu that comes up. You'll need to save it to your computer, however.
I understand that. I know how to change avatars; what I was wondering is if Smogon would allow users to access the avatars that they are randomly distributed, so, for instance, if someone gets Honchkrow as their avatar and wants Venusaur, they can access the animated Venusaur that Smogon has created (for people whose random avatar is Venusaur) instead of having to search.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I understand that. I know how to change avatars; what I was wondering is if Smogon would allow users to access the avatars that they are randomly distributed, so, for instance, if someone gets Honchkrow as their avatar and wants Venusaur, they can access the animated Venusaur that Smogon has created (for people whose random avatar is Venusaur) instead of having to search.
Now that's just being lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)