Countdown to XY: A Nostalgia Thread

Day 29: How are you spending your last day of freedom before XY takes over your life?
Finding out by chance that XY was released early in a store near me! It has already taken over.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Day 29:

1. Leave work in an hour or so
  2. Go play some basketball so I don't feel so bad about how long I lay on the couch playing Y tonight/tomorrow
  3. Sneak in a nap before going to the launch to help time go by faster recharge myself for the inevitable gaming marathon about to ensue
  4. All while still deciding which starter to use

Day 29: How are you spending your last day of freedom before XY takes over your life?

A single day remains.
Remember this day, when we still have the innocence of not knowing what dreadful overpowered shit X and Y brings. I'll be doing my school homework though. The hype drains you.

Day 29: I had rehearsals all day til 4. Now I will probably nap, play Skyrim, have dinner, and then go and see a bunch of cabaret shows. By that time I will hopefully be exhausted enough to sleep. Then, it begins.

Thanks for this countdown thread Stellar. It's been a really nice experience sharing Pokemon memories.
Also cheers to Level 51 for the reminder, I forgot my 3DS needs charging!

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Day 29: Was at uni all day trying to write a literature review :(

Can't wait until tomorrow though!

A single day remains.
I am quite busy, Y DOES X AND Y HAVE TO COME OUT DURING MY MIDTERMS? to pass university or to pokemon... one of lifes great struggles...

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus

Step 1: Wake up
Step 2: Go to only class for the day (which is also early in the day)
Step 3: Meet with group for a bit of group work
Step 4: Drive back down to San Diego
Step 5: Go wait outside of Gamestop for midnight release
Step 6: Get game
Step 7: Play game
Step 8: Don't sleep at all
Step 9: Work on homewo - Oh who am I kidding, I'll be putting that off until the last minute and be playing Pokemon Y until then.

Day 29: Gonna go do the trash, then go to bed. Then sleep enough so i'm wide awake enough to stay up past midnight for a few hours.

Day 28: What type combination were you most looking forward to in XY?
There aren't combos I'm looking forward. All my fav are already out

Working, hanging out with friends. 3DS is ready to be used, it is waiting for the game!
Anyway, I just discovered there's already someone that has got the game today...is it possible?

I can't wait 24 hours for X and Y, so in the meantime I'll probably freeze myself in carbonite find something to keep me occupied until then. I also need to make sure my 3DS is fully charged at midnight.

Apparently I'm gonna be watching horror.

Today's schedule: Go to class, do as much homework as possible, exercise since I won't be doing that once XY comes out, then at midnight, I'll drive to walmart and pick up Y. I'll play with the 3DS plugged in: I'll probably fall asleep while playing through the night. This weekend, I will have no friends except my pokemon.

Going to class, studying for two midterms, doing other assorted homework assignments... Saturday is reserved for nothing but Pokémon.

Setting up my equipment to record my playthrough. Spending most of the time working. And after work, it'll be midnight, so I'll drive by the Gamestop where I have preordered my copies like a stalker, and see if there are people already waiting in line or not. My following move will change depending on that.

Work, chilling, as well as buying X and Y, and not having the freedom anymore.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Eh, my life was over since the start of this week. now im getting goosebumps, imma take my time here today until i isolate to play Xy :]

Btw, i just saw the alakazam mega evo, i had to do this:

Are you ready for a miracle?

Day 29: I will be buying Pokemon X at Gamestop. Hopefully, I get a copy that way I can get a poster as well. The worst part is my pay day doesn't come until the 15th so I don't have a means of playing the game until then I think. Also I will be working and doing homework before that but who cares about that. On a sidenote I said I would fap to the release so I guess I will be doing that as well, kinda weird when you think about it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)