Social The Smogon Photo Album

friendliest gol darn lil nurse shark i ever did see in muh life yup

taken by user firemage

and im gonna share this one too because its funny lol. fm showed me what i look like when i sleep!

ive got some of him too, will upload later

Last edited:

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

We floated our last "real" float trip of the year. We've got one more mile-and-a-half float to get from the last boatramp on the Meramec to the Mississippi River and back, just so we can say we floated "the whole river". But realistically, this is our last one.

Borrowed my dad's canoe since I haven't yet gotten around to patching a few holes in my raft. Near the start I fell out of the thing into some neck-deep water with my phone in my pocket and drowned it. It had my map on it. I was still able to recognize landmarks and get out at the right spot, but we finished super early and I didn't have a way to call my wife to let her know she could pick us up. 2 hours later with a pocket knife and a tiny little fan I had the phone disassembled and dried and amazingly it worked.

It was a tiring, trying day, but we got to see lots of ducks, turkeys, fish, and deer, and while it did rain for a bit at least the temperature stayed nice. This has been such a fantastic journey.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uni ball which happened to fall on my birthday ended up being a great night and thankfully there was no hangover to show for it.

Clearer pics than on just showing my height.

I don't really post much but I rarely see someone with an older account than me. So I can post here right???

I look like such a dork.

Like, are there really no other 2006 accounts here?

Aww thanks.

And I figured it out, just a little too late. Why does BB Code have to be different everywhere?
NP :)

And ikr, it is very different everywhere and it bugs me. On this forum that I frequent, spoilers do not even have =, they are just
stuff
making it
stuff
does absolutely nothing >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)