Official UU Stage 13 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Voting on Victini

List of Qualified Voters:

atomicllamas
Psych071c
lokt
ShootinStarmie
Moose V
Kingler12345
DatSuperNoob
Level 51
Metric
Ernesto
The Leprechaun
Jukain
Youhei Sunohara
GULLY
hilarious
Upstart
Metal Sonic
Lovelace
Laga
Pocket
SOMALIA
Legendary Boy A
RT.
Sweep
Royalty
Laurel
Fat Lenny

If your name is in the list but you don't have posting privileges in this forum, just shoot me a PM and I'll add your name to the Blind Vote usergroup.

When voting use the following format:

Victini: Ban
Victini: Do Not Ban
Victini: Abstain
A 50%+ ban vote will be required for Victini to be banned.

If, after this vote, you become eligible for the Tiering Contributor badge, then feel free to PM me with the links to your 4 (or more) BW votes and I'll process the request.

Thanks to everyone who took part into this round of the suspect process and special thanks to Joim and Zarel for putting up with my constant nagging about the ladders!

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it showing up in the thread, don't worry it's perfectly normal.

Last edited:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Man I really hate when the people who ask me to suspect something don't actually participate in the test.

Like a third in but they won't make a difference at this point. Victini stays UU by a landslide.

Thanks to those of you who participated. If your name was on the list of voters but you didn't actually get to vote because of the early closing date, this vote still counts towards your TC badge.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)