Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for ya;

Where does one find a Shiny Stone?

@above: try again? 7:1 gender ratio for kanto starters...

Q: Has anyone found a Water Stone in-game? I need to evolve my Panpour but I can't seem to find one ;_;
You can buy them once you unlock the Northern Boulevard

Last edited:
You can buy them once you unlock the Northern Boulevard
You can find one also when you use cut just before the town with the fossils! Sorry I don't know the name of it but the first route you get the Coastal dex from.

Anyone know what a good poke to use for a HM slave is?
Bunnelby.
It can learn Surf/Cut/Strength and i'm sure more but mine also had dig.

I assume you can't get rid of the stupid "Connect" message on the bottom screen if you choose to have wireless off?

And what are the builds of the starters (meaning what their stats are like)? Which is the fastest, the strongest, or most defensive (or if any are more balanced)?

*Edit*

Never mind, managed to look it up.

Last edited:
If I evolve my Helioptile to Heliolisk will it still learn moves? Not that I end up with a Heliolisk which can't learn anything.

Are there any benefits in giving tips to people? Or have I been giving away thousand of pokedollar that I could've spent on clothes? ;____;

Speaking of clothes, how do I become cool enought to shop at boutique couture in Lumiose City?

Has anyone revealed the level up/breeding moves or stats for all the new Pokemon and possibly old ones as well?

When or where do you find Staryu and/or Horsea? Do you need to fish/surf for them, and if so are those methods available when you reach the area that Staryu/Horsea are in? In the case of Staryu, when can you find a water stone? In the case of Horsea, when can you find a dragon scale?

I don't need all these answers, my biggest question is when/where can you find Staryu/Horsea. Thanks!

Where is the Name Rater? I traded my Swirlix to evolve it but I guess the game it evolved on was a French one because it came back with its French name Cupcanaille haha.

Man, I'm in the same boat. I'm catching Pokemon I think look great to use.. but have no idea how to EV them or anything.

I feel like I'm back in Pokemon Blue and Red.

I love/hate it.

Any recommended (AKA good) new Pokemon to pick up during the adventure? I was going to go with Talonflame, but found out about its Attack...
Talonflame actually isn't a bad choice. It learns Swords Dance via TM (found in Lumiose PokéCenter) which greatly makes up for any natural Atk flaws. It's been one of my strongest members.

Can I find a Clauncher with the old rod? I've been fishing in the right areas (according to Serebii) but I can't seem to get anything other than Luvdiscs. If it's not possible, when do I get a better rod so I can catch one?

I will never use those Roller Skates, surely there is a way to turn them off.

The circle pad is all I use, it's brilliant when walking and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)