RODAN CUP R4: something mischievous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

R4 Pairings:

Alf' vs cbt
Laurel
vs Nglittleguy
Bryce vs Asterat
Enguarde vs complete legitimacy

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWED, STANDARD OU EXCEPT THAT ALL MONS MUST BE OVER 220LBS, ALSO GRASS KNOT AND LOW KICK ARE BANNED

THE POKEMON THAT WILL BE ALLOWED R4 IS SABLEYE, SMEARGLE IS RE-BANNED

THIS ROUND WILL END IN 10 DAYS, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19. EXTENSIONS HAVE UNTIL THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, TO GET THEIR BATTLE DONE

Last edited:

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
contacted

edit: he hasn't been on smogon since tuesday, but he seems to be active on a certain ps server so i'll try to find him there

Last edited:
THE POKEMON THAT WILL BE ALLOWED R3 IS SABLEYE, SMEARGLE IS RE-BANNED

*r4

Alf' vs cbt
Laurel vs (Frizy vs Nglittleguy)
(Temptation vs Bryce) vs Asterat

Oglemi edit: all are butts

Last edited by a moderator:

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Frizzy missed the suggested time, but we try to get done
lol you vm'd me with that time a little under 2 hours before that actual time, while i was at school no less. when i got home i told you that i wouldn't be able to make that time until the weekend so can you please not post bs.

anyway, we should get this done before the deadline.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Alf' vs cbt
Laurel vs (Frizy vs Nglittleguy)
(Temptation vs Bryce) vs Asterat

lol you vm'd me with that time a little under 2 hours before that actual time, while i was at school no less. when i got home i told you that i wouldn't be able to make that time until the weekend so can you please not post bs.

anyway, we should get this done before the deadline.
wow man. the truth is u did miss it. This is no bs. This is a fact. Isaid we were going to get this done. Don't get so work'd up

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
wow man. the truth is u did miss it. This is no bs. This is a fact. Isaid we were going to get this done. Don't get so work'd up
how can you say i 'missed' a time when i couldn't even make it, let alone even know about it in the first place? anyway you werent online during the time you gave me today so..

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
you're both terrible

just set up a time instead of arguing about who did or didn't set up a time; and ng frizy is right about you "setting up" a time that he couldn't know about, and he did suggest the same time for today which it seemed like you agreed to

But it needs to get done by tonight so... I'd hurry up.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
How come I lose every Coin Flip, that is statistically almost impossible :/

Edit: Not implying anything, just complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)