Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to test if Froakie gets Nasty Plot as an egg move but I need a male Slowking. I have a female Slowking so I can trade that with someone if one of you has a male Slowpoke and their King's Rock still.

Can anyone please do the stats of Mega Tyranitar and I hear there is a mega dragonite, but I have not seen it anywhere :/

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone please do the stats of Mega Tyranitar and I hear there is a mega dragonite, but I have not seen it anywhere :/
Mega Tyranitar stats are 5(i think) pages ago, but giving you its stats anyway: 100/164/150/95/120/71. Mega Dragonite probably doesn't exist because no one has found its stone or it is event only like Blaziken.

btw, I find it strange that Tyrantrum doesn't seem to get the elemental fangs by level-up. Maybe someone could try to breed the fangs onto a Tyrunt?

Speaking of Tyrantrum I'm pretty certain at this point Strong Jaw is a solid 50% damage boost to biting attacks in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, can be verified very easily by Crunch doing the same damage as a STAB Dragon Claw.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Wow, so you guys broke my thread alerts with the amount of post. lol. Great job, everyone.

I'll update the OP when I can.

For those with move-pool info, definitely go over to the research section of Uncharted Territory. We need all the help we can get, but make sure to read the rules there.
Base stats won't be updated until heavily checked, but you're welcome to post them there to help us out.

Just to expand on what was said a while back; if this is indeed true, this should make finding stat ranges stupidly easy if any Kalos Pokémon are obtainable this way.

Beedrill learns a new move at level 45 called Fell Stinger:

I suspect Pokemon like scorupi will learn this move as well, but beedrill is the only one I have confirmation on so far.

This may have already been confirmed, but it seems that the EXP boost to traded Pokemon has been increased to 2x. Found this when an 'outsider' pokemon gained twice as much as my other Pokemon in a Double Battle.

Mega Tyranitar stats are 5(i think) pages ago, but giving you its stats anyway: 100/164/150/95/120/71. Mega Dragonite probably doesn't exist because no one has found its stone or it is event only like Blaziken.

Ahh okay haha, thanks dude, asked cuz I didn't see the first page updated with the stats, can someone put the stats found here onto that first page? :o and wierd how a super dinosaur looking thing has a 164 attack, while a bug that looks like it got condensed into a steel space pod AKA herracross has 185 ATK O_O..damn...

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
MegaMewtwo X stats:
106/190/100/154/100/130 total:780
[15:36] <Molk> 242 hp
[15:36] <Molk> 292 attack
[15:36] <Molk> 149 defense
[15:37] <Molk> 214 special attack
[15:37] <Molk> 166 special defense
[15:37] <Molk> 228 speed

[15:28] <Molk> 180 attack
[15:29] <Molk> 135 defense
[15:26] <Molk> 214
[15:28] <Molk> 152 special defense
[15:28] <Molk> 228 speed

I know stats for regular mewtwo are in a different order(by time that is), but that was just to get them like you see them in its summary.

nature was jolly

Guys, I think that Fennekin and its evolutions have Magician (one of the abilities leaked by Serebii looking at the list provided by the Pokédex search function), as I was searching for the term マジシャン in Japanese and this page showed up: http://pokemon-matome.net/articles/23288.html.

In that site, Chespin is confirmed to have Bulletproof (ぼうだん), and Protean (へんげんじざい) for Froakie. Magician has this description:
マジシャン 技が当たった時、相手の道具を盗む
Can someone with knowledge in Japanese translate the above phrase, please?

By the way, this image shows a Greninja with Protean activating, changing his type to Flying.

Last edited:
I found info about the remaining abilities mentioned by Serebii: Aroma Veil, Grass Pelt and Symbiosis.

Aroma Veil - アロマベール:味方へのメンタル攻撃を防ぐ。
Symbiosis - きょうせい:味方に道具を渡せるようになる。
Grass Pelt - くさのけがわ:グラスフィールドの時防御があがる。

Source: http://2chnews.biz/news/92067_578

Japanese names for the other new abilities appear too, if by any chance someone is interested in having them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)