Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did a Wonder Trade a few minutes ago and I received a Gulpin. On the top of its status screen, it says "SPA." Anybody have an idea what that means? Here's a picture of it.

Attachments

Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure, but that looks like the language of the game that the Gulpin was captured on (Spanish?).

Edit: ninja'd
Well that's really weird. It was from a girl from Japan, but I guess she could have gotten it from a Spanish game.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Uhhh what are the stat spreads for Talonflame and Greninja?
Also, can you find a Light Ball lying around, or is it only on wild Pikachu?

Say if I get Y, and I don't see any Aggron, can I global link trade and get one evn though I haven't seen one?
But If I got X, is there a way of getting the Aggron mega stone?

Say if I get Y, and I don't see any Aggron, can I global link trade and get one evn though I haven't seen one?
But If I got X, is there a way of getting the Aggron mega stone?
GTS requires only the name, so you're good to go when you're searching Aron. You can only obtain the Mega Stone in Y (but you're able to trade it), so you're better off getting Y if Aggron is the one that settles your choice.

GTS requires only the name, so you're good to go when you're searching Aron. You can only obtain the Mega Stone in Y (but you're able to trade it), so you're better off getting Y if Aggron is the one that settles your choice.
But how would I get the megastone if I got x? And also if I have never seen an Aggron in the wild how could I search it on gts if I bought Y or does an early trainer have an aron?
Thanks for replying though

If you kill Yveltal you can rebattle it right away without watching the long scene again. But I wonder, will it nature and IV be locked or can you save after killing it and soft reset for a good one?

And whats a good nature? timid?

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jean mi

You can buy one in the store in lumiose (from what I've heard? Not done it myself). However, you can also get UNLIMITED STONES from Secret Super Training. All you have to do is beat the fourth and fifth levels of super training in a reasonable time limit to get any stone you want. Secret training is unlocked once on of your guys is maxed out in EVs.

Reactions: PoJ
But how would I get the megastone if I got x? And also if I have never seen an Aggron in the wild how could I search it on gts if I bought Y or does an early trainer have an aron?
The GTS has changed, you can now look for Pokémon by name. You don't need to see them, just type their name and find them. Additionally you can use the Wonder Trade feature and get lucky. You can read more here.

Anybody got a location on Spritzee's evolution item (Sachet)? I have a jolteon waiting for his clashing pal.

Swirlix's Whipped Dream would be good too! :)

You need a Dusk Stone.

Can Old Amber be found in any smashable rock, or is there a particular place you need to be?

2. Does Helioptile learn moves AFTER evolving?
I would like reask this question myself. Thunderbolt and Thunder are both TMs, so there's no worry there, but is there anything noteworthy that he learns? Mines at 34 and I really wanna make him a Helioisk, but I don't want to risk losing a useful attack.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the Helioisk thread. I guess Volt Switch could be good...but 40?

Last edited:
I misstyped the last Y for an X, sorry. I meant that you should get Y because you can search for Aron in the GTS without having seen it. You only need to know its name.

When you faint Xerneas, and fight it again while it is a "statue", do the Nature and IVs remain the same as from the previous battle, or do they reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)