Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Anybody got a location on Spritzee's evolution item (Sachet)? I have a jolteon waiting for his clashing pal.

Swirlix's Whipped Dream would be good too! :)
In the Skiddo Ranch for the Whipped Dream. Not sure if the item depends on version, I got WHipped Dream in X.

Is there any info on/list of Egg Moves yet? Looking to start breeding Froakies and wondering what move options I have to play around with.
No, people are starting to work on them.

Is there no RNGing in X and Y, or are we still waiting to crack it?
No, the 3DS has not been cracked, so chances are there will be no RNG for some time.

Ok thanks for answering my question but now I have another question does anyone know where I can find a dusk stone in Pokemon X?
The Dusk Stone comes late (I think Victory Road). You may be able to buy one from the Stone Store in Lumiose City.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok thanks for answering my question but now I have another question does anyone know where I can find a dusk stone in Pokemon X?
If you max a pokemon's EVs, you'll unlock "secret super training", of which the rewards are different evolution stones.

I have a few:
1. How do I get the Stone to evolve Floette?
2. Is there anywhere to grind fast? I'm trying to level up all my Pokemon to about 35 for the third gym.

I have a question that I would like answered ASAP how can I tell if my newly received froakie has good IVs or not how high should his stats be

Can you rematch the Elite Four? Do their Pokemon increase in level? By how much? Are there any other trainers post-game that have high-level Pokemon, like Cynthia in Generation 5 or Blue in GSC? If anyone could answer any or all of these questions, it would be much appreciated.

GatoDelFuego

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Chesnaught LOOK ABOVE YOU HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO POST THIS

You can get all the evolution stones (in your case a shiny stone) from the final level of super training.

Can anyone here help me with super training I can only super train defense right now :( I don't want to do that because I have froakie so I just want to speed and special train

Have any breeding mechanics changed/been added?

Can you soft reset getting Torchic so you can get a female one?

I have a question that I would like answered ASAP how can I tell if my newly received froakie has good IVs or not how high should his stats be
Pretty sure you will have to either find it using an equation and your algebra skills or have to use an IV calculator and use pokemon that have an equal amount for each of his base stats. I don't know his base stats though. You can also use an eye check and keep writing down the highest stat you've seen after each reset until you get a pokemon with all of those stats. You don't really need great iv's for normal gameplay. That is more min/max for Metagame. You can always chain breed with ditto to get great IV's. It can take hours to get an exceptional one, but it is much faster than hoping for 31's in your useful stats.

Last edited:
Can anyone here help me with super training I can only super train defense right now :( I don't want to do that because I have froakie so I just want to speed and special train
have you completed all the beginning training games? I believe you have to do those before you can choose which ones you want. I finished every level of every stat then used a reset bag to start fresh on actual EV training.

Anybody got a location on Spritzee's evolution item (Sachet)? I have a jolteon waiting for his clashing pal.

Swirlix's Whipped Dream would be good too! :)
both of these are in the gogoat ranch just (route 12 maybe? just after you get given the lucario from the fighting gym girl), they are slightly hidden but not very hard to find.

as a side note, found a girl in the battle mansion who says "meow, meow, I can haz battle, meow? (I really sound like a fool, don't I?)"

Anyone know if you can find more than one of the same Megastone in one savefile? And if you can hold more than one of the same Megastone (from a different savefile)?

You can buy one in the store in lumiose (from what I've heard? Not done it myself). However, you can also get UNLIMITED STONES from Secret Super Training. All you have to do is beat the fourth and fifth levels of super training in a reasonable time limit to get any stone you want. Secret training is unlocked once on of your guys is maxed out in EVs.
I completed the third level of Super Training but I didn't unlock the fourth level. Do I have to unlock the 4th and 5th levels AS WELL as max out a Pokemon's EVs, or do I only have to max out a Pokemon's EVs to unlock Super Secret Training?

Thanks!

GatoDelFuego

I completed the third level of Super Training but I didn't unlock the fourth level. Do I have to unlock the 4th and 5th levels AS WELL as max out a Pokemon's EVs, or do I only have to max out a Pokemon's EVs to unlock Super Secret Training?

Thanks!
all you must do is max evs. the fourth level IS secret super training

Reactions: PoJ
Jean mi

You can buy one in the store in lumiose (from what I've heard? Not done it myself). However, you can also get UNLIMITED STONES from Secret Super Training. All you have to do is beat the fourth and fifth levels of super training in a reasonable time limit to get any stone you want. Secret training is unlocked once on of your guys is maxed out in EVs.
Thank you but I found one in the terminal cave. Rock smash is required if anyone wants one too.

can xerneas and yveltal be caught at a later time instead of at team flare's secret base? like how reshiram and zekrom could be caught later in dragonspiral tower in black & white if you had all your boxes maxed out with pokemon? i doubt anyone has tried this yet unless they got the game early, but just curious.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I have a few:
1. How do I get the Stone to evolve Floette?
2. Is there anywhere to grind fast? I'm trying to level up all my Pokemon to about 35 for the third gym.
There is a shiny stone in the Skiddo Farm. And level 35 is ridiculously over levelled for Gym 3.

You have to complete the tutorials in order to unlock level 1. Just use something random like a Scatterbug or Bunnelby to unlock the level 1 training.

Does anyone know how to gain access to Boutique Couture?
I believe you have to win sets of battles in some of the restaurants in Lumiose City... Talk to a Cab Driver, he should know the locations of them.

Thanks!
To unlock the first tier of special training you just have to have a Pokemon with Maxed EV's. Only they are eligible for the Super Secret Training.

Does anyone know how to gain access to Boutique Couture?
Go to the Lumiose Publishing House (the one with the book sign), and talk to Alexa. Then you should be able to get in there.

Now, a question of my own. I have been connecting with people on Wi-fi, but it does not allow me to register their friend code because I apparently do not have one myself. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
I would like reask this question myself. Thunderbolt and Thunder are both TMs, so there's no worry there, but is there anything noteworthy that he learns? Mines at 34 and I really wanna make him a Helioisk, but I don't want to risk losing a useful attack.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the Helioisk thread. I guess Volt Switch could be good...but 40?
Even Volt Switch is a TM I think. Though it learns enough brilliant moves through TMs. Grass Knot, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Surf. Yet to try if it learns Flamethrower / Fireblast and Ice Beam / Blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)