Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to reask this since no one has answered either question yet.
Rotom's forms are changed in the Pokemon Lab on 2F, in Lumiose City. There's a bunch of boxes bottom right. I don't know a thing about vending machines though.

Last edited:
There is a shiny stone in the Skiddo Farm. And level 35 is ridiculously over levelled for Gym 3.
*SNIP*
Ok, so I checked the levels on Serebii, I read it wrong, so is 33 better? Hawlucha keeps sweeping my team :/ And also, where is the Skiddo Farm?

And does anyone know when / where we get Fly?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Ok, so I checked the levels on Serebii, I read it wrong, so is 33 better? Hawlucha keeps sweeping my team :/ And also, where is the Skiddo Farm?

And does anyone know when / where we get Fly?
The Skiddo Farm is on route 12, like after you fight Gym 3. Honedge totally trolls gym 3. You get fly in Coumarine City which is where the 4th gym badge is.

The Skiddo Farm is on route 12, like after you fight Gym 3. Honedge totally trolls gym 3. You get fly in Coumarine City which is where the 4th gym badge is.
Ok, thanks alot! And I have a level 19 Honedge, so should I power train it up or will it be trolly enough at that level?

EDIT: Also, I know that Pancham evolves with another Dark-Type in the party, but at what level? I've read 29 and 35, which one is correct?

EDIT 2: And where can I get a Mawille?

I'd also like to note that Sableye trolls it as well. Sableye is found in reflection cave if anyone was wondering,

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Ok, thanks alot! And I have a level 19 Honedge, so should I power train it up or will it be trolly enough at that level?

EDIT: Also, I know that Pancham evolves with another Dark-Type in the party, but at what level? I've read 29 and 35, which one is correct?

EDIT 2: And where can I get a Mawille?

I'd also like to note that Sableye trolls it as well. Sableye is found in reflection cave if anyone was wondering,
Any Honedge will... Basically any Ghost type totally dismantles Gym 3, only the Machoke can hit you.

Lv 35 is what we have discovered for Pangoro, with the proviso of another dark type as you say.

Mawile is in Glittering Cave too (Not sure if Version Exclusive).

Any Honedge will... Basically any Ghost type totally dismantles Gym 3, only the Machoke can hit you.

Lv 35 is what we have discovered for Pangoro, with the proviso of another dark type as you say.

Mawile is in Glittering Cave too (Not sure if Version Exclusive).

Great!

So, maybe there is a Sableyeite yet to be found? They were version exclusives before.... Has anybody found a Mawille in X?

EDIT: Honedge just swept Korrina with Fury Cutter ^_^

Okay, I feel really stupid for asking this but does anyone know where the Razor Claw is? The most I've found is post-game apparently but I want to evolve my Sneasel during the story if possible.

Even Volt Switch is a TM I think. Though it learns enough brilliant moves through TMs. Grass Knot, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Surf. Yet to try if it learns Flamethrower / Fireblast and Ice Beam / Blizzard.
Just RE: Helioptile in general, it learns a move called "Electrify" at Level 45, which says it "changes the type of the opponent's move to Electric if you move first", sounds gimmicky at best since it doesn't get Volt Absorb or anything. Not sure I have the patience to keep checking beyond 45 before evolving it...

EDIT: FUCK IT WE'RE GOIN' DEEP.

EDIT 2: AAAAAAND it learns Thunderbolt at Level 49. If you don't have the TM by then you're insane. Just evolve it after Parabolic Charge at 25 or after Volt Switch at like 40, depending on preference.

Last edited:
Is it possible to obtain a Pawniard before you beat the Sixth Gym? In other words, is the path to Route 15 / Lost Hotel locked until the Gym in Laverre City is beaten?

How exactly do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon? My Eevee's had 5 hearts in Poke Amie for a while now but won't evolve and now it's just evolving into Espeon/Umbreon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)