Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the revelation that Legendary Pokemon (or at least, Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde so far) have about 3 IVs set to be flawless, I think I've nailed down Zygarde's base stats.

Examples of some stats with a Serious nature (level 70):

252/166/180/140/159/159 - hp, atk, spa, spdef, spe are the highest. Also fml at that nature. ):

with Modest:

236/149/196/154/152/147 - spa, def are the highest

Lonely:

248/169/168/140/159/159 - spa, spdef, spe

Impish:

252/157/196/126/140/159 - hp, spa, spe

Rash:

245/166/182/154/143/152 - atk, spa, spdef

So from the looks of it, Zygarde's base stats are 108/100/121/81/95/95 which is exactly 600 BST. Sounds about right to me unless someone wants to correct me. I'm actively trying to find anything else towards the contrary though.

Joined just for this thread, shoot me if I'm wrong and have simply overlooked something, but when using IV calculators to determine this Pikachu's IVs, I keep getting an error returned for Def and SpD

Perhaps Pikachu's base stats has changed?

meowstic and its pre evolution can learn fake out. male meowstic has prankster as hidden ability (i always knew that thing had prankster :P)

May have already been mentioned but i couldn't see it in the op. Intimidate lowers attack harshly now

Simple
Description

All stat changes applied to the wielder are doubled. Set boosts (such as those received by Baton Pass or copied via Psych Up) are not doubled. Pokemon with Simple are still limited to a maximum of 6 boosts to any given stat.

Yeah too bad I guess.

Something interesting just happened to me. I was in a battle with a klefki and it used wonder room before i moved. Now all the “room” moves usually always go last regardless of speed.com so either wonder room has lost its negative priority= or prankster now makes the room moves go first anyway,

Sweet Jesus yes! Of course that means that Blaziken is now even more Uber than before :P

In all seriousness, this is fantastic.
It does mean that Mega Blaziken isn't relevant anymore (unless those extra defenses/lack of recoil are worth the lower damage output compared to Life Orb Blaziken) but I celebrate anyway

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Can someone tell me how to get a super size Trevenant? I ahvent really been up to date with anything bar Mega Evos

Can someone tell me how to get a super size Trevenant? I ahvent really been up to date with anything bar Mega Evos
You're thinking of the other grass/ghost type line: Pumpkaboo. Those are found in one of four sizes randomly in the wild, I believe

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
It does mean that Mega Blaziken isn't relevant anymore (unless those extra defenses/lack of recoil are worth the lower damage output compared to Life Orb Blaziken) but I celebrate anyway
True, though for a lot of Pokemon Mega Stone vs Life Orb is a relevant discussion, Blaziken included.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
You're thinking of the other grass/ghost type line: Pumpkaboo. Those are found in one of four sizes randomly in the wild, I believe
Thanks, is there any way identify the super sized pumpkaboo? Or is the difference solely in ''size''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)