Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone found the Reflecting Glass (Genie Mirror Thing) in XY. Serebii says it is in the Reflecting Cave but I didn't see it at all. Can anyone confirm if it is actually in the game? (Sorry if this the wrong kind of post for the thread.)

Caught a Sliggoo at the friend Safari with the Hidden Ability of Gooey.
It does exactly what the game mentions: The foe's speed will go down by 1 stage everytime he or she hits Sliggoo with a contact move.

People
I think the base stats of Mr Mime have been changed
According to smogon Mr Mime has very low hp http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/mr_mime
Only 40, even less than its attack 45.

But my Mr Mime Level 42 has
hp 89 attack 48 defense 62 spatk 103 spdef 110 speed 97
it is modest
I think his HP was increased a lot, can't calculate it but that is what must have happened, right?

People
I think the base stats of Mr Mime have been changed
According to smogon Mr Mime has very low hp http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/mr_mime
Only 40, even less than its attack 45.

But my Mr Mime Level 42 has
hp 89 attack 48 defense 62 spatk 103 spdef 110 speed 97
it is modest
I think his HP was increased a lot, can't calculate it but that is what must have happened, right?
No, that seems about right. HP stats are calculated a lot differently from other stats. Even though the base HP stat might be lower, the actual number will be higher than that of other stats unless the base value of other stats is significantly higher.

If HP and ATK are the same, no boosting nature, even when maxed with 252 EVs, and 31 IVs, they will have different values, HP will be higher.

Greninja'd

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Flawless HP and Special Attack.
Also...
"Frogadier used Smokescreen!"
>Frogadier's Protean! Frogadier transformed into the Normal-type!
"Flabébé's accuracy fell!"

Next turn

"Frogadier used Water Pulse!"
>Frogadier's Protean! Frogadier transformed into the Water-type!
And Water Pulse's animation occured AFTER Protean triggered.

Basically I will ALWAYS have STAB.
Edit: Fling fails without a hold item and thus will NOT trigger Protean.
View attachment 2219
Assuming it's Serious...

At worst, Frogadier's base stats and IVs are:

53-54 / 48-49 / 52 / 83-84 / 52 / 85-86 = 373-377

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

At best, they are:

53-54 / 64 / 67-68 / 83-84 / 67-68 / 100-101 = 434-439

31 / 00 / 00 / 31 / 00 / 00

Frogadier: 53-54 / 48-64 / 52-68 / 83-84 / 52-68 / 85-101 = 373-439 BST

and wtf were they out of their minds with Protean???

Is it safe to assume the shiny odds were tweaked? Found this on vp.View attachment 2224
Dear god. I would be afraid to hit the wrong one. Shiny rates have to of increased.. shiny Pokemon are everywhere. Except for me of course.

The developers DID mention that this time around they tried making things more convenient and less time consuming, as they are aware people in this day and age live in a fast paced world, and most do not have the time to dedicate to Pokemon like in the games past.

So, increasing the shiny rate would work towards that goal as well. Having to invest less hours, while still getting those chances of getting a shiny.

Dear god. I would be afraid to hit the wrong one. Shiny rates have to of increased.. shiny Pokemon are everywhere. Except for me of course.

The developers DID mention that this time around they tried making things more convenient and less time consuming, as they are aware people in this day and age live in a fast paced world, and most do not have the time to dedicate to Pokemon like in the games past.

So, increasing the shiny rate would work towards that goal as well. Having to invest less hours, while still getting those chances of getting a shiny.
THIS.
Additionally, shiny hunting in the Friend Safari isn't a bad idea for mildly competitive players, as mons there are guaranteed to have 2+ flawless IVs. Furthermore, common shinies = no need to hack.

Proof / Confirmation that Heliolisk learns these? If it learns Surf, boy, prepare your Rain-Teams, Surf / Thunder / Volt Switch / Grass Knot will hurt anything.

So could it potentially be more viable with having a doubled attack power of 130?
It'll probably work similar to how critical hits work now - only 150% damage, instead of doubled. Though, I'm positive - I just barely beat the second gym.
EDIT:
NOT. I'm NOT positive about that. Sorry for the confusion

Hmm, Clawitzer can get Dark, Dragon and Heal Pulse, as well as Aura Sphere from Move Relearner, as well as Water Pulse sometime early. That's pretty nice combined with Mega Launcher

Just curious, has any Prior Pokemons have had any stat changes? From what Im hearing Fortresses Defense went up. Don't quote me on this though

Well this is very interesting...I bred myself an Ampharos and I know it's exact IVs to be 30/21/31/22/22/1 @ quiet nature. Here are screenshots before and after mega evolution with 252 HP, 252 SpAtk, 4 Spdef:
http://i.imgur.com/bbGFMGL.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/ORjxjKc.jpg?1

The base stats are then exactly 90/95/105/165/110/45 for the mega evo. What is most interesting is that defense MUST have been changed to base 85 for it's normal form! I wonder how many other pokemon have BST changes...

EDIT: On a side note this was a randomly bred shiny. I saw the post on the earlier page with the 2 shiny mareeps so yea maybe shiny odds have changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)