Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for anyone who has DW starters in their Friend Safari (Frogadier in particular).

I have Y, trading version-exclusive Aggronite for Tyranitarite. If possible, trade with Aaron or one of its evolutions... I will do the same.

Message me FC to trade. First come first served.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Looking for Dittos of any nature other than Naughty, Careful and neutral natures. Willing to trade anything from starters to EV trained Pokemon depending on the Ditto.

Can someone trade me a gale wind Talonflame, Potean Frokie, solar power charmander or an Anticipation Eevee? I'm offering a Sand rush sandhrew/Magic guard Abra and a water absorb Catrune.

Looking for Dittos of any nature other than Naughty, Careful and neutral natures. Willing to trade anything from starters to EV trained Pokemon depending on the Ditto.
This goes Ditto for me as well, although you can add Lax and whichever ability is +SDef -Def to that as well and take off Careful, add Rash though. I can try to EV Train, give you Y's version exclusive fossils, or figure something else out but I really just want Dittos. LMK if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm looking for a Noivern or Noibat I can go crazy with. Preferably female to make breeding easier, but whatever works. Offload your crap, Brave nature ones. Whatever. This is an in-game fun run, so I don't have any fancy nature/IV/EV things in my box to offer, but I do have a Gengar, Smeargle, Honedge, & Lairon in there, and they seem to be the most interesting. My FC is 5155 4323 0250 for reference.

EDIT: Nevermind on the Noibat. Got far enough in the game, and now am the proud owner of 5.

Last edited:
Hey guys, desperately looking for a Goomy with the its hidden ability Gooey. I have no idea where to find it in-game - Serebii doesn't list it under friend safari and I can't seem to find a Goomy horde - and am willing to trade whatever I can muster, just PM me please!

Ok I have found out the two fossil pokemon are compatible breeding partners. I just bred a female Amaura. I also have a contrary inkay female. If anyone can offer either a ditto, pokerus, or starter I'd appreciate it. I have been catching females of a lot of pokemon.

I am also willing to provide a breeding service where I will breed for wanted gender or nature or ability so you won't have to so long as you provide at least the mother. however due to what little knowledge we have of some mechanics i will not be breeding for good iv's. also if anyone needs to do tradebacks to evolve pokemon I am your man so long as you can help fill my pokedex. my fc is 2148-8470-5632. I have classes and work so may not respond right away. if you are interested please pm me. I am only just now getting my sixth badge so what I can do is still limited. also I will gladly do services if you can provide berries I don't have. for which ones I have and need pm me for the details as well.

Last edited:
I just need to trade evolve my Scyther, anyone willing to help? Send a message. I am looking for generosity, and would like reputable help please.

Can someone trade me a gale wind Talonflame, Potean Frokie, solar power charmander or an Anticipation Eevee? I'm offering a Sand rush sandhrew/Magic guard Abra and a water absorb Catrune.
I can catch charmeleons in the safari, just gotta wait for my mate to beat the league so get back to me in a day or so

I looking for an adamant syncronizer. Have: Calm, Impish, Jolly, Quiet, Mild, Brave, Naive :) 3DS FC: 4725 7999 1413

edit: Done

Last edited:
Looking for any Ditto, preferably Adamant or Jolly. If anyone has a spare, I can give a Gengar, a Goomy, a Level 1 Bagon or some other sorts of things I got out of Wonder Trading.

Edit: I don't need a Ditto anymore. However, I can breed Bulbasaur, Torchic, Timid or Modest Froakie, Aerodactyl, Timid Zorua, Goomy, Naive Bagon, Adamant Axew, and others like Timid Scatterbug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)