Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed my HP going up over WiFi, and some people have been saying its because IVs are maxed. Is this true?
It's not 100% confirmed yet, but based on observations it's very likely. Especially since GF is trying to discourage hacking this Gen by making a lot of things much easier this time around.

Mr. Sableye

Banned deucer.
Is it possible to fight Yvertal again if you defeat it the first time?

Turns out you HAVE to capture it. If you beat it, you just get a chance to try again.

Last edited:
MY Yveltal:
Level: 50
Nature: Sassy +S.Def, -Speed.
IVs:Mischievous, 31 S.Attack IV, 31 HP IV, 27-28 Speed IV, 31 S.Def IV, 24-25 Def IV and 2-3 Attack IV (Lol).
IVs are assumed based of this following base stats: 126 HP, 131 Attack, 95 Def, 131 S.Attack, 98 S.Def and 99 Speed.
EVs: 252 S.Attack and 252 Speed.

Willing to trade for a Yveltal with Modest/Timid nature in as well as 27+ IV in S.Attack and Speed. All other IVs are irrelevant HOWEVER ITS EVS SHOULD EITHER BE LESS THEN 8 OR IT SHOULD ONLY HAVE EVS IN S.ATTACK AND SPEED.

I've already been doing a lot of pokemon obtaining I've caught like 37 different pokemon and I haven't gotten the 2nd gym badge yet...
EDIT: Whoops derped and posted in wrong area...

Last edited:
Looking desperately for a Female Super-Size Pumpkaboo.

Offering:
>Blaziken+Blazikenite
>Adamant Garchomp
>Level 70 Aromatisse
>Pokérus
>Skrelp
>Modest Fennekin
>Timid Protean Frogadier
>Timid Gooey Sliggoo (hidden ability)
>Japanese Ditto

Does anyone know how Scizor learns Bug Bite this Gen? I've tried the move reminder but it wasn't available.

Also, I'm looking for a male Froakie from a country other than America. I'm trying to breed for a shiny, and would be glad to provide a shiny Froakie with Protean for your help after I've bred one. If you'd rather trade for something else, just let me know.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Scizor learns Bug Bite this Gen? I've tried the move reminder but it wasn't available.
I suppose not then. It also learned it via tutors in the "third versions" before, not by a move rememberer. So until December 27th, no Bug Bite Scizors.

I'm looking for a protean Froakie(or any evo) and a Prankster Murkrow. I can give solar power charizard, and magician Braxien. FC is in the sig

Looking to add friends for friend safari. My FC is 1263-6705-0224.

Also, still looking for Tyrannitarite. Will trade for Aggronite and attach it to a Pupitar. Also looking for an Adamant and Jolly Scyther.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)