Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I haven't read/heard anywhere how I access the Super Training.
I've checked the touchpad menu in-game, but haven't found anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found it :P

How do I get reset bags? Those were the primary reason for me to try the Super Training, because I accidently added wrong EVs to a pokémon.

You can get a random bag from tapping the punching bag.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I haven't read/heard anywhere how I access the Super Training.
I've checked the touchpad menu in-game, but haven't found anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found it :P

How do I get reset bags? Those were the primary reason for me to try the Super Training, because I accidently added wrong EVs to a pokémon.
You can get a random bag from tapping the punching bag.

Where are Dream Heal balls sold? I am not a fan of this gen's PokéMart situation...
Meant Heal balls. Not dream... Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT:
Found them! Probably only sold in north part of Lumiose City only, too. I just flew all the way around Kalos looking for these things...

Last edited:
Where are Dream Heal balls sold? I am not a fan of this gen's PokéMart situation...
Meant Heal balls. Not dream... Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT:
Found them! Probably only sold in north part of Lumiose City only, too. I just flew all the way around Kalos looking for these things...
I believe there is also a specialty Ball Shop in the south-center avenue (Vernal...? cannot remember) that sells all the non-standard Pokeballs. If you fly to southern Lumiose, it's the avenue right next to the Pokemon Center that has the herb shop and a whole host of interesting shops.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I got a couple mega stones and then I went to capture Mewtwo, I forgot to save beforehand so I soft-reset to the point before I got the mega stones.. when I tried to go and get them again, they're not there. What happened?

I made sure the time is between 8 and 9 pm, I even changed the date to another day.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can Gyarados learn Icy wind and Tyranitar learn Superpower by Leveling up, Move tutor or TM in Pokemon XY?
Tyranitar learning Superpower by leveling up is unlikely, my Tyranitar is level 73 and his last move that he tried to learn was Hyper Beam. There is no TM for Superpower that I know of.

I don't know about move tutor though, haven't checked it.

Is there any way for Lucario to learn Ice Punch before the Pokemon Bank is available? I don't believe there's a move tutor or TM for it, and I don't think it's an egg move.

Does using Synchronize to affect the nature of wild Pokemon not work in this gen? I've caught 6 Haunters with Timid Synchronize Kadabra as my lead, and none of them have been Timid.

Yeah, Ralts is there. It's just a bitch to find... Which is why I simply traded over the Modest-natured Ralts given to me by Diantha in my other game. I played that game through with a Ralts, too, but then this one will just be a placeholder for my team's fairy type until I get Xerneas.

So I've been trying to get the Looker subplot thing to work, but I can't for the life of me seem to be able to initiate it. I've beaten the Elite Four, and I've been walking in and out of Lumiose City from different places for about half an hour now, but to no avail. Is there some other requirement I'm missing? Do I have to stand in a certain spot for Looker to call me on the Holo-Caster or something? Am I just extremely unlucky and my game glitched? =s

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I just awoke out of retirement.

♦ ---
♦ Do the Elite Four ever show an increase in levels after a certain amount of battles?

♦ Is there a comprehensive list of egg moves for Generation VI Pokémon.

Thanks in advance.
Not as far as I know for 1 and for 2 people are working on it... Its manual.

Can Cloyster learn water shuriken? Egg move perhaps?
I am looking into this as I post this.

EDIT: They are not in the same egg group, so Water Shuriken cannot be passed down, unless it is by some crazy egg breeding chain.

Last edited:
So I've been trying to get the Looker subplot thing to work, but I can't for the life of me seem to be able to initiate it. I've beaten the Elite Four, and I've been walking in and out of Lumiose City from different places for about half an hour now, but to no avail. Is there some other requirement I'm missing? Do I have to stand in a certain spot for Looker to call me on the Holo-Caster or something? Am I just extremely unlucky and my game glitched? =s
I believe you need to upgrade your Mega Ring in addition to beating the Elite Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)