Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone managed to get the hatching O Power? If so could you please PM me what you did since I did everything in this list http://i.imgur.com/P0Wpe5x.jpg and Mr. Bonding still won't show up (btw where is he supposed to show up? I checked every cafe)

I can't get my Eevee to evolve in to Sylveon when does Eevee learn a fairy type move or where can I teach it a fairy move?
baby doll eyes at level 9 or 10

I have a male froakie with protean, and a female with torrent. I've bred a whole heaps of eggs and none have had protean, am i just unlucky or is there a better way of doing this?

Does Everstone pass down ability as well now or something? I'm breeding a male Modest Trace Ralts (with Everstone attached) with a JP Ditto and every single fucking Ralts I've hatched (around 15 of them)has Trace. Every single fucking one.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Where do I find HM01 [cut] and TM22 [solarbeam]?
Cut is found in the back of Parfum Palace in one of the grass mazes, one of the gardeners specifically mentions it. It should be on the left hand side of the area in the middle of the maze (You dont even need to solve the maze to get to it)

Does Everstone pass down ability as well now or something? I'm breeding a male Modest Trace Ralts (with Everstone attached) with a JP Ditto and every single fucking Ralts I've hatched has Trace. Every single fucking one.
This might be related to the changes in breeding in BW2. You should eventually get one with Synchronize as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Hey there. I have been trying to breed a Riolu for competitive use lately, and I would like to know if there is a place where I can get Hitmonchan? I would like to breed it for Bullet Punch(Plan on using Mega Lucario). If there ain't one, would there happen to have any other Pokemon I can breed to get a Riolu with BP?

This might be related to the changes in breeding in BW2. You should eventually get one with Synchronize as far as I am aware.
After hatching around 5 more Trace Ralts, I gave up and swapped the Ralts with the IGT one. First Ralts was a Synchronize Ralts, and the next was a Trace and so on...

Ugh. What is wrong with this game, I swear -.-

@above: Get a Bullet Punch Scizor and have a male Smeargle sketch Bullet Punch off it. Hitmonchan can't be obtained now, afaik

Welp. Thanks, I will do that then. Smeargle are easy enough to get thankfully, but idk about Scyther. Would there happen to have any Pokemon out there who use BP so that I can just sketch out of them?

In horde battles, what's is the chance percentage for a pokemon to have a hidden ability? I've run into 30+ slowpokes via horde but not HA :/

If you need honey for horde battles just use oddish with sweet scent, always attracts a horde :) as for goodra you must level up its prevo to level 50(or 60?) in the rain. Hope this helped!
thanks! but i kinda want confirmation on when exactly the pre-evo of goodra evolves, because the internet posts many numerous ways and i dunno which the right one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)