Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the Charizardite Y item. I'm willing to trade female protean Frogadier, female bulletproof Quilladin, Manectite, Tyranitite, Pinsirite, or something else. PM if you're interested.

Looking for someone willing to trade heracronite. I have tyranitar and pinsir megastones ill trade. Or xerneas. Pm me if interested.

Still looking for;

Shiny Froakie
Hasty/Naive nature
Protean ability
IV's don't matter

I realize this is a really stiff request, but I'm basically offering anything I have in return because I'm tired of trying to breed for one.

Looking for mewtwonite x and charizardite y.
I can offer a shiny mantyke with 31 ivs in hp,attack, and defense.(if I'm getting both stones from the same person that is.)

I was told that apparently this is a sought after Pokemon? If it's not, lemmie know, but if anyone wants to trade for it, I'd be more than happy to. I really don't know much about this sort of thing, I was directed here, but I have a:
-Wobbuffet
-Shiny
-Bold Nature
It's lvl 22, male. It's skill is Shadow Tag.

anyone who can trade either moltres orarticuno to me if I give it back right away i need it on my pokedex

Last edited:
Any X or Y players with a Growlithe? I'm willing to trade a Ditto with perfect Defense IVs or a Venusaur with Venusaurite.

What can I do with these Pokemon? As in, what moves and EVs should I give them? They don't have to be on the same team together, they can fulfill different roles for potentially different teams, and if that's the case just say so if/when you reply (Like, just tell me if the move set and IV spread would be good for singles, doubles, a sunny day team, etc).

Shiny Frogadier, Male
Ability: Protean
Nature: Adamant
IV Checker says that this Pokemon has "Superior" IVs, and the highest IV is HP, with Special Defense being equal to it. (I'm assuming that since it has "Superior" IVs, and HP and Special Defense are supposedly equal, this might mean that both of those stats are maxed in the IV department).

Ninetales, Female
Ability: Drought
Nature: Careful

IV Checker says that this Pokemon has "Outstanding" IVs with Sp. Attack being the highest, and Speed being good, too.

Charmeleon, Male
Ability: Solar Power
Nature: Careful
IV Checker says that this Pokemon has "Above Average" IVs, with its greatest potential in HP, but Attack being good too.

I realize the natures aren't ideal for any of these. Shiny Frogadier loses a bit of Sp. Attack, but with his ability (Which as I understand it, will make every move STAB), and IV spread, I think it still works! As for Charmeleon and Ninetales, while they may lose Sp. Attack, they gain Sp. Defense to protect from water types a bit better, and with Ninetales' ability, fire attacks will be both boosted and STAB to counteract with it, and with Charmeleon's ability, if he used sunny day, he'd also get a boost to fire moves and an overall Sp. Attack boost, so that at least counteracts the loss somewhat.

So what should I do with these guys? Breed them? Raise them? Not even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)