Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss! (in XY)
Don't really mind stats, although if you happen to have a few perfect IV's on one it wouldn't hurt.

Dang, I'd love your Friend Code, because I've been looking for Dragon safari for a while. Any interest in some Adamant Magikarps, Timid Rotoms, or Squirtles? Just pm me, I wouldn't mind giving you multiples.
Looking for a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss! (in XY)
Don't really mind stats, although if you happen to have a few perfect IV's on one it wouldn't hurt.
I have male togetic with wish (lvl 56) so you can use it to breed wish into the field egg group mons that get it.

IV's are unknown, pm me an offer.

Edit: By breeding wish to Pikachu first obviously.

Does anyone know the shiny encounter rate this gen? Apparently it seems to have gone up considerably. I ran into a shiny Skiddo and Scyther last week, and a shiny Pancham today. Still haven't hatched my shiny Froakie yet though -.-

Also there's a rumor that tipping an NPC 1000 PokeDollars will increase your chance of finding a shiny. A lot of people are saying this is true due to their own personal experience, although it can't be 100% confirmed until someone manages to crack the games coding.

I have pokerus for anyone who's interested. I'm looking to fill up my 'dex at the moment, I've already got all the new mons so just offer me whatever older ones.

Also there's a rumor that tipping an NPC 1000 PokeDollars will increase your chance of finding a shiny. A lot of people are saying this is true due to their own personal experience, although it can't be 100% confirmed until someone manages to crack the games coding.
True due to their anecdotal experience, I've found 2 shinies already and I've never tipped anyone. It does seem like they increased the chances though, with the amount everyone seems to have already

I have pokerus for anyone who's interested. I'm looking to fill up my 'dex at the moment, I've already got all the new mons so just offer me whatever older ones.

True due to their anecdotal experience, I've found 2 shinies already and I've never tipped anyone. It does seem like they increased the chances though, with the amount everyone seems to have already
Just tipped an NPC, and immediately ran into a shiny Flabébé. I'm guessing there's some stock in this rumor...

Combine this with the even further increased encounter rate, and shiny huntin in the Friend Safari is looking pretty good...

Anybody have Dittos in their friend safari?

I have Dragon (Sliggoo, Shelgon, Gabite)
Willing to stay online until you catch as many as you'd like.

I also have an extra Gale Wings Fletchinder I can offer. Pm me any other offers and I'll check for you.

looking for any female speed boost venipede/whirlipede caught (or bred) in a heal ball; i have higher preference for one that has 1-2+ perfect ivs (so caught straight out of the friend safari would be fantastic) but this is not mandatory. if you have whirlipede in your friend safari, are past the e4, and can allow me to catch one, that's fine too.

i have a female chlorophyll ivysaur caught in a nest ball from friend safari to offer. however, i'm thinking about using it to breed for another female chlorophyll first, so i may not be able to trade it right away.
other things i can offer are adamant thick fat swinub, adamant chespin caught in a nest ball, and various adamant/modest/jolly/naive ditto from friend safari

Last edited:
Looking for a friend with Ditto in their Friend Safari. Also looking to trade Charizardite Y for X. PM me!

Looking for Flawless Timid Gengar and Flawless Adamant Honedge. Offering 31/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Froakie.

Also looking for Masterballs, Choice Items, Focus Sash and Life Orbs. Offering 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakies.
i could take you up on the last one i have a spare masterball and i could get you a choice item

I know I'm kinda random but I thought I should inform you that you can grind for metal coat in the lost hotel. They are magnetone in there and they hold metal coat. It's only 5% of the time that they carry metal coat ,but with compoundeyes it increase to 20% per encounter. Butterfree helped me alot in getting it with thief and sleep powder.
I didnt know that thanks a lot that wil help greatly

Dang, I'd love your Friend Code, because I've been looking for Dragon safari for a while. Any interest in some Adamant Magikarps, Timid Rotoms, or Squirtles? Just pm me, I wouldn't mind giving you multiples.
I am also dragon friend safari if you are interested. =D

Also does anyone mind battling me in doubles just so I can teach bullet punch on my smeargle(assuming that works)? I think I exhausted all of the natural doubles battles...

2938 7131 6068 is my code

I am also dragon friend safari if you are interested. =D

Also does anyone mind battling me in doubles just so I can teach bullet punch on my smeargle(assuming that works)? I think I exhausted all of the natural doubles battles...

2938 7131 6068 is my code
I doubt that will work. Try one of the restaurants in lumiose city, they offer infinite double battles

catch a cab to "fine dining" then pick cafe le (nah, yeah, wow), the fancier their name the higher level they are. i think all of them have double battles but can't remember

Looking for a male Adamant Gyarados/Magikarp (preferably good IVs ["outstanding/relatively superior" potential] for breeding)

Can offer a female Gastly flawless in Speed and with an IV of 26 in SpA. Can breed good IV Adamant Honedges and have an HP Electric Froakie . I can breed either gender and any nature of Bagon, Fennekin, Froakie, Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, Smeargle, Honedge, Tyrunt, Fletchling, Deino, Eevee, or Gothita.
If you can wait a bit I can breed you the magikarp.

looking for any female speed boost venipede/whirlipede caught (or bred) in a heal ball; i have higher preference for one that has 1-2+ perfect ivs (so caught straight out of the friend safari would be fantastic) but this is not mandatory. if you have whirlipede in your friend safari, are past the e4, and can allow me to catch one, that's fine too.

i have a female chlorophyll ivysaur caught in a nest ball from friend safari to offer. however, i'm thinking about using it to breed for another female chlorophyll first, so i may not be able to trade it right away.
other things i can offer are adamant thick fat swinub, adamant chespin caught in a nest ball, and various adamant/modest/jolly/naive ditto from friend safari
I have a female whilipede I could trade you for the female ivysaur with chlorophyll

Anyone have Ditto's caught in Friend Safari? I am really in need of one, especially one with max IVs in HP, Defense, SpA or SpD. Willing to trade quint-flawless Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum + Aqua Jet, or spitback Froakie with 31/31/31/31/31/x.

Anyone have Ditto's caught in Friend Safari? I am really in need of one, especially one with max IVs in HP, Defense, SpA or SpD. Willing to trade quint-flawless Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum + Aqua Jet, or spitback Froakie with 31/31/31/31/31/x.
PMed you.

I have dittos but I don't have one with tripple ivs of those ivs. But for double ivs I got spatk/spdef, and Hp/spdef

nevermind got ninjaed lol

if you don't get one I can hunt you another one pm me

I am looking for a PKRS pokémon to help me with EV training! Literally ANY pokémon will suffice, PM me pls as I don't have my FC right now! Thanks!

Unfortunately don't have anything to offer, therefor it may be put on ANY pokémon at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)