Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting any shiny Seviper-IVs and nature don't matter. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to offer... I've been trying to Pokeradar some, though.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just got this Yveltal: 8 - 9 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31

Should I keep it? It's literally the best I've encountered.

how do people here get so many shinies and such good pokes I never get good natures and if I do ivs suck
Not sure on the shinies, but you can make sure something gets a certain nature by giving one of the parents everstone with the nature you want, and for ivs people use friend safari with ditto

lol I was talking about capturing I dont breed ivs etc because I cant d it and it needs tons of patience which I dont have especialy since checkingall hatched pokes is annoying and inacurate

still have many dittos with different IV spreads. Message me if you need some and we can work out something. Looking for adamant perfect scyther now and maybe baton pass adamant torchic with perfect IV

lol I was talking about capturing I dont breed ivs etc because I cant d it and it needs tons of patience which I dont have especialy since checkingall hatched pokes is annoying and inacurate
What do you mean its inacurate just use the IV checker(Psychic Person) in the game.

Does anyone have a good natured Cleffa with good IVs and magic guard ? I have the following

Perfect IVs jolly shroomish in HP/ATK/DEF and Speed.
Perfect IVs adamant technician scyther in ATK/DEF/SPD and Speed.
Shiny Loudred.

Please anyone ? I need one for my team really bad.

actually if the guy states that your best stat cannot be beat, that is 31 iv.
strange he didnt say that to any of my pokemon I tried it on not even some friend safari pokes oh well diesnt mater much since I cant breed anyway it doesnt realy mather a lot.

Looking for any Aqua Jet/Belly Drum Azurill, nature doesn't matter although one that isn't minus attack would be best. Not got much to trade (new game), could give Charizardite X or my event Torchic?

Anyone have a Kee and/or Maranga berry. I don't care what Pokémon to trade, and I'm willing to trade any of the following:

Lucario with max Speed IVs and Lucarionite
Venusaur with Venusaurite
Polar or Meadow Vivillon
Max Sp Def IV Trevanant
Max HP, Attack, Defense and Special Attack IVs Chimecho
Yveltal
Growlithe (I'd need time to breed it)

PM me if interested

Looking for any Aqua Jet/Belly Drum Azurill, nature doesn't matter although one that isn't minus attack would be best. Not got much to trade (new game), could give Charizardite X or my event Torchic?
I can get you one for the charizarite x

I need a normal friend safari or someone who's willing to trade a ditto with 31 in attack.

I don't have a lot to trade now, but I can breed some good stuff and repay you for your help once I have the ditto.

Right now the best thing I have(available) to trade is an aron with 31 in def and speed. If you're willing to wait however, I have a lucario with 31 in three stats and an honedge with 31 in four, an I can try to replicate those results.

A ditto with 31 in atk will open up a lot more options in terms of breeding.

Thanks!

LF good breeder Dittos. Actually not sure what to offer, used to hacking everything :P
Got a female Gastly with 31 HP and SpAtk, a female Gastly with 31 Spd, two male Aerodactyls with 31 Atk and Spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)