XY Shiny Mon Imagebase

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother just ran into a wild shiny Heatmor, can't take a picture at the moment, but it's a much darker red (near burgundy) with ash grey pieces (whatever you call them).

Also I have acquired the pokeradar, are the mechanic still the same? 40 of the same pokes then look for shiny patch?

AZ

My brother just ran into a wild shiny Heatmor, can't take a picture at the moment, but it's a much darker red (near burgundy) with ash grey pieces (whatever you call them).

Also I have acquired the pokeradar, are the mechanic still the same? 40 of the same pokes then look for shiny patch?

AZ
I believe this is for shiny xy mons only. As in introduced in gen 6.

I know you already have Mega Ttar but this one shows that the dots on his chest turn red when he evolves or attacks.

Just thought it was an interesting look since it makes its stomach look even more like a face.

I see that there is no backshot of MegaLucario:

Shiny MegaAbomasnow:

Shiny MegaAggron:

Last edited:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Yeah I'd like to point out that Gogoat's shiny isn't really shiny. It's this one:

Has there been a post of shiny Aegislash Because I saw on youtube someone used it in a battle its shiny is red. I'm not sure what major youtuber posted it but yeah.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok this project is ending it's lifespan.

Like in BW I do doubt there is any way to get the legends to be shiny. So we won't worry about those. I also doubt those we are missing (Blaziken, Aero, Pinsir, Banette) will be substantially different than their normal forms (though they could pull a Gardevoir on me).

I'll probably close this thread in the coming week then, if in the future you have found something that was missing on the chart do VM me and I'd be glad to add it.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I found this video on youtube today. I haven't tested this myself, but this looks like an interesting method for catching shinies (at least with fishing).

Like in BW I do doubt there is any way to get the legends to be shiny. So we won't worry about those. I also doubt those we are missing (Blaziken, Aero, Pinsir, Banette) will be substantially different than their normal forms (though they could pull a Gardevoir on me).

I'll probably close this thread in the coming week then, if in the future you have found something that was missing on the chart do VM me and I'd be glad to add it.

Mega Banette's on the Imgur album at least. The Blaziken on Imgur ablum is really small, so I ripped this image from this video.

I found a video that features shiny mega Aerodactyl. There are at least three videos up, but the quality is rather low on each.

I don't see any videos on new legendaries + Mewtwo. Rather bothersome if every legendary is shiny locked rather than the just the Xerneas and Yveltal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)