Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way of making screenshots without taking a photo of the screen? I know that with Animal Crossing: New Leaf you could post them direct to Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr, etc.

Should I keep this Articuno which has a 13-14 IV in Defense?
Is there any way of making screenshots without taking a photo of the screen? I know that with Animal Crossing: New Leaf you could post them direct to Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr, etc.
Nope but it helps to press the home button and go into Game Notes if you want to screenshot an exact frame.

Should I keep this Articuno which has a 13-14 IV in Defense?

Nope but it helps to press the home button and go into Game Notes if you want to screenshot an exact frame.
Thanks, I'll try that out.

I think you should keep the Articuno unless its other IVs are bad and/or you're going physically defensive with it.

So, ultimately, I get a baby Pokemon that can breed with the Pokemon I want and it'll result in the Pokemon I want with 3 perfect IVs.. and then I breed it again with another baby Pokemon, and eventually get it flawless?
Pretty much. Suppose you want a Flawless Azumarill. Just catch a few Azurills until you get complementary stats (i.e.: 31/31/31/x/x/x and x/31/x/x/31/31) and breed away. If you want a Flawless Dragonite, just get that Flawless Azurill and breed it with a Dratini. It takes more time than effort, really.

I've heard varying reports from varying sources, so can someone help me put this to bed:

Does Flareon learn Flare blitz now? And if so, how?

Black 2 vs White 2 for best in game story completion pokemon and post game wifi battling? Also why exactly is double posting frowned upon? I always thought that was stupid.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Black 2 vs White 2 for best in game story completion pokemon and post game wifi battling? Also why exactly is double posting frowned upon? I always thought that was stupid.
Well the story is the same in both of them and honestly it depends on which Pokemon you like better:
Black 2:
Weedle, Kakuna, Beedril
Magby, Magmar, Magmortar
Spinarak, Ariados
Bonsly, Sudowoodo
Heracross
Plusle
Volbeat
Spoink, Grumpig
Registeel
Latios
Buneary, Loppuny
Stunky, Skuntank
Gible, Gabite, Garchomp
Cottonee, Whimsicott
Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle
Vullaby, Mandibuzz
Zekrom
Kyurem-Black

White 2:
Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree
Mime Jr., Mr. Mime
Elekid, Electabuzz, Electivire
Pinsir
Ledyba, Ledian
Skitty, Delcatty (if used please name DHR)
Minun
Illumise
Numel, Camerupt
Regice
Latias
Glameow, Purugly
Petilil, Lilligant
Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus
Rufflet, Braviary
Reshiram
Kyurem-White

Double Posting is frowned upon because it clutters a thread, and also promotes poor post quality. It makes forums more like facebook to be honest, just putting whatever's on your mind on this particular topic in a sentence or ever two (!).

I know their differences but which one has better pokemon for post game wifi? Going over the list it seems garchomp (black 2) is the only good different pokemon every one else sucks or cant be used (is latios/latias allowed?)

Steelix211

You can try the Global Link, it has a log saying stuff like : *pokemon* hatched from egg! Beat the league with *pokemons*! *pokemon* was captured (iirc)!

Those you can snapshot, for instance:

Just upload it to imgur or somewhere, then do what you please with it :)

how to pass moves such as spikes or stealth rock on ferrothorn or roselia ?
SR Ferrothorn is an easy breed with the Golem/Steelix/Gigalith/Crustle family (I think Graveler is available in X/Y)
For Spikes I don't know which pokemon are available in X/Y (remember that there's also the Safari!), the options are: breed with Cacturne, or chain breed Forretress -> Crustle -> Ferrothorn -> Roselia

They really fucked White 2 up. There are various reasons why Black 2 is better (if you do not have a friend with White 2).

Firstly, in Black 2 you unlock the game's Hard Mode after beating the game. In White 2 you unlock an Easy mode, which is pointless for post-game training.

Secondly, Black 2 gets awesome pass powers while White 2 gets the lame ones. In Black 2, you get Exp. Point Power (2x Exp, stacks with Lucky Egg and trading), Bargain Power (50% discount for vitamins), Prize Money Power (3x money, useful for EV training and even more vitamins) and neat things like PP Restoring Power. White 2 gets a skill for decreasing Exp by half (WTF), Befriending Power (too easy to get max freindship anyways), Hatching Power (RNG Breeding is scewed in BW2) and more useless things like HP Restoring Power (can be emulated by potions).

Thirdly, SS-Garchomp is better than IF-Dragonite.

Take your pick!

Once I beat the E4, I'm considering getting back into breeding like I was back in Gen 4. I'm not familiar with the guy who tells you which IVs are perfect so I have one question: if your pokemon has perfect IVs ("they simply can't be beat"), will he list every single one that's perfect? Or just a couple of them?

Does anybody know if Rotom finally has Pain Split as a level-up move now?

Once I beat the E4, I'm considering getting back into breeding like I was back in Gen 4. I'm not familiar with the guy who tells you which IVs are perfect so I have one question: if your pokemon has perfect IVs ("they simply can't be beat"), will he list every single one that's perfect? Or just a couple of them?
Every single one.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Besides Smeargle, any recommendations for a good "catcher" Pokemon? I was thinking Gallade due to its access to Hypnosis and False Swipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)