Xeak & Doree's Joint Trade Shop

Hey guys, welcome to our trade thread! We are working together to get the pokemon we're looking for so you can trade one of my wants for one of Doree's pokemon and vice-versa. Check back in the next couple days as I'll be adding more to my pool of tradables.

I am only interested in pokemon bred through legitimate means.
Please don't redistribute!

Offering:
Male & Female - Timid - Flash Fire & Flame Body - Litwick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Quickball
Male & Female - Timid - Sychronize & Trace - Ralts - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Pokeball
Male & Female - Adamant - Intimidate & Hyper Cutter - Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Pokeball

Also have Reset training bags if there is any interest in those.

Next Project:
Still really looking for a Non-English Mawile with 5IVs. Might work on the Togepi next if I can't find one.

Wants:
Non-English - Synchronize - Ralts - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Non-English - Intimidate - Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid - Analytic/Natural Cure - Staryu - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold - Serene Grace - Togepi - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid - Anticipation - Eevee - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm - Levitate - Rotom - 31/x/31/31/31/31

3 IV+ Ditto (You know why)

Leftovers
Y Exclusive Mega Stones

Feel free to offer other well bred pokemon as well!

Successful Trades:
My Litwick for LighTs's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skill Link Shellder
My Ralts for MCG93's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Multiscale Dratini
My Mawile for Pokéguy's 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Froakie
My Ralts for MrGrrr's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Inner Focus Riolu
Doree's Fletchling for LighTs's 31/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Joltik
My Mawile for Magik0722's 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Froakie
My Mawile for cherub's Pokérus
My Mawile for Kirbymon's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Speed Boost Venipede
My Ralts for Jec's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Clear Body Beldum
My Litwick for Argans's 31/31/31/x/31/0 Iron Barbs Ferroseed

Last edited:
Hey Guys, excited to meet all of you! Got interested in breeding with the new mechanics, and am excited to trade with everyone.

Like Xeak asked, please no redistributing. While breeding is easier in this gen, we'd still like to get a foothold while everything is new.

Offering:
Male Only - Adamant - Speed Boost - Torchic - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Pokeball
Male/Female - Adamant - Gale Wings - Fletchling - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Quick Ball
Male/Female - Jolly - Keen Eye - Sneasel - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ultra Ball

BP Items

Wants:
Non-USA - Speedboost Female/Any Male - Torchic -31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant - Guts- Larvitar - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid - Infiltrator- Noibat- 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest/Timid - Levitate - Misdreavaus - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold - Serene Grace - Togepi - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm - Any Ability -Eevee - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid - Anticipation - Eevee - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Female preferred so I can make the other one myself.)

Feel free to offer other perfects as well as shinys! Dragon and Dark types especially.

Leftovers
X Exclusive Mega Stones

Last edited:
Can you list the genders of your Pokemon please. It helps to know for breeding purposes. Also, as much info as possible is appreciated, like the type of Pokeball and the Trainer ID and such. Thanks :)

Well we're breeding a pretty large number of them so they are available in either gender however female Torchics with proper IVs and Speed boost are a rare commodity so I'll tell Doree to update whenever he has a female available. It also concerns me that if someone wants a female it is only to redistribute as these set-ups are typically ideal for these pokemon. I sometimes forget people care what pokeball it is in, I'll be sure to update it. What is the trainer ID for? I don't think I've seen any threads that posted it. Thanks for the reminders.

Well we're breeding a pretty large number of them so they are available in either gender however female Torchics with proper IVs and Speed boost are a rare commodity so I'll tell Doree to update whenever he has a female available. It also concerns me that if someone wants a female it is only to redistribute as these set-ups are typically ideal for these pokemon. I sometimes forget people care what pokeball it is in, I'll be sure to update it. What is the trainer ID for? I don't think I've seen any threads that posted it. Thanks for the reminders.
Trainer ID's are only important if you offer Pokemon that weren't originally yours. It's not important otherwise. Anyway, I'm interested in a Male Timid Ralts. CMT here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mcg93s-trade-thread.3490645/

I don't have too much to offer, but I will try to breed it to get a Trace ralts. I also wanted a quint-flawless Pokemon from the shapeless (or whatever it was) egg group for my future projects.

A quad-flawless male timid trace Ralts shouldn't take long though the parents are syncro; if you can wait a day or two I'll probably be finished with quint-flawless by then though again mostly synchronize. Alternatively if you just want an Amorphous egg group quint-flawless I have Litwicks with both flame body and flash fire ready now.

As far as trades go you can just have a quad-flawless; quint-flawless I'd take whatever quint-flawless you can offer in return. I'd take a Magikarp since you're working on those now though I'm more interested in the Honeedge and Dratini you're planning down the line.

Just hatched a male swift swim quint-flawless adamant Karp. I will be using it to get quint-flawless rattled Karps of both adamant and jolly natures. If you would prefer swift swim (intimidate Gyarados), I can breed the two quint-flawless parents that I have to get a few for you tomorrow. If you would prefer Rattled (moxie Gyarados), I can have them for you by Friday, latest, I think. I will start on Honedge after I get the amorphous quint-flawless from you. I will use the quint-flawless magikarps I have for dratini sometime down the line. Keep checking my thread as I want to move from one project to another asap.

Ralts fills both roles since it is Amorphous, I just hatched a quint-flawless Synchronize. The other parent should be pretty fast so I should have quint-flawless of both kinds of Ralts tomorrow evening. If you don't mind allowing me to get back to you I'd like to wait for a Dratini. I'll trade you the Ralts in the next day or two though.

Scratch that, I forgot I can't get extreme speed Dragonite anymore anyway. Honeedge is fine, sorry about any confusion.

Sure, you can trade me that Ralts for a credit that you can later cash in on that Dratini. That would also motivate me to shift the Dratini project up, as I don't like being in debt for too long.

Well now, if you're gonna convince me haha. True enough. I've heard a lot of hype about Honeedge which is why I'm on the fence but Dragonite is probably a safer choice. I mean who isn't going to find a use for Dragonite? If you're going to "credit" me I guess I can decide again once you've finished your projects but plan on the Dratini. It is way too late so I'll get a hold of you again once I've got the Ralts done.

Doree, is there something wrong with your Larvitar's stats? xD trying to figure it out since I have some.

Well now, if you're gonna convince me haha. True enough. I've heard a lot of hype about Honeedge which is why I'm on the fence but Dragonite is probably a safer choice. I mean who isn't going to find a use for Dragonite? If you're going to "credit" me I guess I can decide again once you've finished your projects but plan on the Dratini. It is way too late so I'll get a hold of you again once I've got the Ralts done.
If I owe you a credit, you may cash it in with a request for whatever you want from my thread, so you'll have time to decide. Let me know when you have the Ralts for me. PM me, preferably.

CMT for Adamant - Intimidate - Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 when you have one. Not sure if you can just breed one on request or how that works, so I thought I'd ask.

CMT for Adamant - Intimidate - Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 when you have one. Not sure if you can just breed one on request or how that works, so I thought I'd ask.
I have one 5IV and a 4IV, should start having Mawile stock soon.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Timid Synchronize Ralts
Offering: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch (both Adamant and Jolly are available)
Friend Code: 2621 - 3836 - 5338

I am looking for a xatu or natu with both psycho shift and stored power so i can have a good siglyph offering almost anything

I'd like
Female - Adamant - Intimidate Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31
and
Female - Adamant - Gale Wings - Fletchling - 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakies for trade.

I am looking for a xatu or natu with both psycho shift and stored power so i can have a good siglyph offering almost anything
We don't have any Natu...

I'd like
Female - Adamant - Intimidate Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31
and
Female - Adamant - Gale Wings - Fletchling - 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakies for trade.
We already have one Timid Protean Froakie but we can trade for one more. If you want both we'd need something else you can offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)