Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if I'm at level 100 and get cut too 50 the stats are based off my level 50 from 100 correct? Wouldn't it make more sense to max out before I get online for the flat 50

Anyone have a Togepi safari? Or willing to trade a safari Togepi caught in a Luxury Ball for a spitback 4 perfect IV Squirtle?

Also looking for a Chansey Safari so I can farm Lucky Eggs!

Last edited:
Just bred three Brave Honedge's with 31/31/31/31/31/x

If your interested in making a trade, please post your offer on my profile. Please do not PM me, because if I get multiple messages, it'll be difficult to keep track of all the offers.

I also have one female Honedge (Brave) with 31/31/31/31/31/31, which I will be saving to trade for whoever can fulfill a request for this poke;

Froakie (M)
Ability: Protean
Nature: Hasty/Naive
IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/31

^ If that IV spread no longer gives HP Ghost, then I will gladly take one with the highest possible IV spread that does give HP Ghost.
Once again, please post offers on my profile. I'm still breeding for the Honedge's, so I will have more to trade within the next few days.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but is the IV checker guy on Kiloude tells you the accurate stats? Like if he mentions 5 stats does that mean all of those are perfect 31? Is he really accurate?

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but is the IV checker guy on Kiloude tells you the accurate stats? Like if he mentions 5 stats does that mean all of those are perfect 31? Is he really accurate?
100% accurate, he will tell you if an attack is perfect.

He also mentions if a stat is terrible but I've yet to see if that means 0 or just a really low number

100% accurate, he will tell you if an attack is perfect.

He also mentions if a stat is terrible but I've yet to see if that means 0 or just a really low number
Ok. Thanks!

So that means I've successfully bred a good Espeon!!

I am looking for a Female Aron/Lairon/Aggron, caught in a Pokéball, with a jolly nature and Max Ivs in Attack and Speed (Max HP, Defense and/or Sp. Defense would be a plus too). I am willing to trade off one off a Male Wooper with Max IVs in all but Sp. Def. PM if interested.

RapidFireRicks Fighting Type: Throh (many Throh...), Mienfoo (awesome! I had to catch one) aaaand...omg not another Throh......

Have you beaten the E4? I can't move for all these Throh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)