Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RapidFireRicks Fighting Type: Throh (many Throh...), Mienfoo (awesome! I had to catch one) aaaand...omg not another Throh......

Have you beaten the E4? I can't move for all these Throh...
You two need to be connected at the same time on the X and Y for it to read each other's game data I believe

SR'ing Yveltal, should I keep this one?

Hasty
24/31/22/31/31/31
I would, but it depends on what you need it for. The small drop in Defense is fine unless you're the most patient person ever.

Does breeding for a flawless, almost flawless Pokemon offspring takes a damn day to produce? Given that you start from 2 flawless stat in each parent?

Could someone possibly help me with a trade back with my scyther? Ill pass you a flawless calm rotom, your own adamant flawless scyther and whatever other throwaways I still have left. Thanks!

0834 0952 6360

Can anyone trade me their Yveltal so i can get it's pokedex entry will trade straight back? If you can help me PM me please :)

I have several Impish Honedge's with Max Hp, Def and Speed. Working on making them flawless, but in the mean time could anyone trade me a Froakie with Protean, Goomy with Gooey, or Gible with Rough Skin. Any nature and I don't care about IV's. Will update post as I get better Honedge for trading.

Once I have them flawless I'll make a dedicated thread.

I've been searching for a careful nature ditto so I can breed my Scraggy with Drain punch for my Pokemon X version. If anyone has a careful nature ditto and would be willing to trade it. I would be more then happy to offer something in return. Please reply to this post or send me a private message if you can help me on out :)

Have fun out there in the Kalos world everyone :)

I can also offer starters. I have all Kalos & Kanto starters. If you would like another pokemon in return we should negotiate. I would prefer to be contacted by private message.

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time forum user. I am interested in a smeargle with Crunch and Bullet Punch to accelerate the process of getting the moveset I want bred onto my Lucario. I figured there may be some lying around at this point.

In return I probably don't have too much for the power-users here, but I do have a second Adamant ditto if anyone is interested, or can help with trade evolutions.

I'm also interested in making friends for Friend Safari, if anyone is interested PM me and I'll have my FC in my sig in a minute.

Three requests:

Looking for Venonat, Dusclops, and Safari Dittos. If you have one in your safari I'm cool with catching it myself, mine has, uh, something I don't remember, Gyarados, and Frogadier.

(Adding my FC to my signature, so it won't be here immediately)

Three requests:

Looking for Venonat, Dusclops, and Safari Dittos. If you have one in your safari I'm cool with catching it myself, mine has, uh, something I don't remember, Gyarados, and Frogadier.

(Adding my FC to my signature, so it won't be here immediately)
Idk what mine has but wanna exchange fcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)