Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rufflet probatly but not certain he could learn it last gen but movesets do change in versions so its not certain and it doesnt matter because its not obtaineble at this moment

Hey guys, can anybody give me ANY dragonite with multiscale? I don't really care about IVS or anything, though an adamant one would be ideal.

Last edited:
ducklet,rufflet,vullaby
Yeah that is the problem all three belong in the flying egg group, ducklet is water 1 and flying, but the only Bug egg group it can bred with is surskitt/masqurian which don't learn it via breeding. So getting it onto scyther is currently impossible

I meant that if swanna is the only thing that learns defog, there is no way to chain breed it on scizor, till the 4th gen pokemon come in with that defog hm
i don't think you can transfer pokemon with hms to black and white. but it doesn't matter, since you can just do ducklett -> surskit -> scyther.

edit: nvm, masquerain only learns defog by hm. someone should try breeding it anyways though. maybe it changed.

i don't think you can transfer pokemon with hms to black and white. but it doesn't matter, since you can just do ducklett -> surskit -> scyther.

edit: nvm, masquerain only learns defog by hm. someone should try breeding it anyways though. maybe it changed.
I might go try to confirm it after I am done breeding my Play rough, baton pass absol

I am interested in upgrading a 3IV ditto to a 4IV one, but I'm not sure what a 4IV is worth, the nature won't matter at all just whether its 4IV or not, does anybody know what I should be able to trade for a 4IV ditto? would people take certain items attached to a 3IV ditto for example?

That or, what pokemon would be worth a 4IV ditto, approx?

Hi, I just completed X/Y and now I'm looking to catch Pokemon in the Friend Safari. So add me if you'd like to exchange codes.
4484-8413-5066

I don't have any Pokemon worth anything but if anyone has an excess of anything they'd like to get rid of I'd happily accept donations!

I am interested in upgrading a 3IV ditto to a 4IV one, but I'm not sure what a 4IV is worth, the nature won't matter at all just whether its 4IV or not, does anybody know what I should be able to trade for a 4IV ditto? would people take certain items attached to a 3IV ditto for example?

That or, what pokemon would be worth a 4IV ditto, approx?
ah 41 iv pokemon doesnt excists 31 is the limit

Hi, I just completed X/Y and now I'm looking to catch Pokemon in the Friend Safari. So add me if you'd like to exchange codes.
4484-8413-5066

I don't have any Pokemon worth anything but if anyone has an excess of anything they'd like to get rid of I'd happily accept donations!
Sure add me fc in sig i cant give you any pokemon but i have sume nice physic in my sarfai

Looking for Power Anklet and Power Lens. If anyone can help me out! I'm willing to give any Mega Stones or Surskit 31/x/x/31/31/31..

4484-8413-5066

1306-5893-8956

i actually don't know yet what pokemon i have in my safari. is there a way to find out other than having a friend run around and see what they find? if not then would anyone mind helping me real quick?

Any advice for mega mawhile? I was either gonna go with: adamant nature 252hp/252 atk/4spD with swords dance/taunt, iron head, sucker punch, brick break. Or a tailwind sweeper: adamant 252atk/ 252spe/ 4hpwith sword dance, iron head, brick break, fire fang/ice fang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)