Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for adamant technician scyther with good/flawless IV. I have a shiny kecleon and miltank for trade or
honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Either would be fine, I'm pretty sure both genders can pass down the hidden ability now in breeding. Thanks! I'll need your fc.
Its in my sig. Turns out I don't have one, but I will have one very shortly as I am sifting the safari with a fainted adamant synchronizer followed by a trace ralts with smoke ball, backed up by a haxorus with false swipe.

Its in my sig. Turns out I don't have one, but I will have one very shortly as I am sifting the safari with a fainted adamant synchronizer followed by a trace ralts with smoke ball, backed up by a haxorus with false swipe.
Ok, I just added you. You can initiate a trade when you're ready. Thanks again!

I need some help catching A LOT of female pokemon with hidden abilities (somewhere in the 120 region) because I want to be a try hard and IV breed and EV train all my favorite/the best pokemon. I don't really have much in the way of pokemon to trade but I'm sure I can find some. Any help would be much appreciated.

I need some help catching A LOT of female pokemon with hidden abilities (somewhere in the 120 region) because I want to be a try hard and IV breed and EV train all my favorite/the best pokemon. I don't really have much in the way of pokemon to trade but I'm sure I can find some. Any help would be much appreciated.
Depends on where you want to start.

Wow shiny miltank's colors are so weird, they should have made it brown instead cause chocolate moo moo milk

The first three I need are a chlorophyll bulbasaur, a rain dish squirtle, and a lightning rod pichu.
Okay I can get you squirtle rain dish, and ivysaur chlorophyll both male, as long as you can give me almost flawless iv spares in the future after you breed them

Breeding question:

I'm confused on breeding to get a certain ability. I have my shroomish with effect spore breeding with hoppip (with bullet seed).

Then I breed the Shroomish with ditto (careful).

Everything is correct except the ability. I get my careful nature & bullet seed on the shroomish. Although, I either get the effect spore or quick feet ability. The ability I'm seeking is the Poison Heal.

How do I get the shroomish with the Poison Heal ability? Any suggestions? I've already hatched about a dozen shroomish

I am ev training, or trying to with exp. share. My lead pokemon is fully trained bu not at level 100, are the still sharing the ev split, or how does that work?

I haven't been playing Pokemon since Gen 4, and I've forgotten the order of the stats that everyone uses for a Pokemon's IV's (i.e. x/x/x/31/31/31). Can someone refresh me on the order? HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpDef/Spe <-- Is this order correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)