Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just stating here that when megaevolving, the NEW base speed stat is taken into account. So Jolly MegaLucario should be able to outspeed Normal Jolly Garchomps
The Pokemon's original speed is used on the turn it MegaEvolves because turn order is calculated before MegaEvolution occurs. This is how it works ingame.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gen 1-4
Grass types being immune to Stun Spore/Sleep Powder
I know this has been reported on the RoA forums already, but this is pretty gamebreaking, especially in gen 1.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-58755727
On the last turn, the weather counter read "3 turns remaining" when it was summoned by my Mega Tyranitar, (who obviously wasn't holding a weather stone) after my Hippowdon died. After reexamining the log, I realized that the viable weather counter ticked down one after my Mega Tyranitar came in, but not the actual counter. At the end of the match, I was sure that I was about to lose because the visable weather counter told me my sandstorm was about to end, when in fact it wasn't (Pleasant surprise for me).

Important part of the log
Turn 10

Aerodactyl mega-evolved into Aerodactyl-Mega!

The foe's Aerodactyl used Aqua Tail!
It's super effective! Hungry Hungry Hipp lost 25.5% of its health!

Hungry Hungry Hipp fainted!

The sandstorm subsided.

Go! Godzira (Tyranitar)!
Godzira's Speed fell!
A sandstorm kicked up!
Turn 11

The foe's Aerodactyl used Earthquake!
It's super effective! Godzira lost 57.3% of its health!

Godzira used Stone Edge!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Aerodactyl lost 76% of its health!

The foe's Aerodactyl fainted!
The sandstorm rages.

AeroBlitz4000 sent out Rotom-Wash!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Rotom-Wash!
Turn 12

The foe's Rotom-Wash used Hydro Pump!
It's super effective! Godzira lost 7.6% of its health!

Godzira fainted!
The sandstorm rages.

The foe's Rotom-Wash is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Rotom-Wash restored HP using its Leftovers!

Go! Bandorus (Landorus)!
Turn 13

Bandorus used Sludge Wave!
The foe's Rotom-Wash lost 52% of its health!

The foe's Rotom-Wash used Hydro Pump!
A critical hit! It's super effective! Bandorus lost 100% of its health!

Bandorus fainted!
The sandstorm rages.

The foe's Rotom-Wash is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Rotom-Wash restored HP using its Leftovers!

Go! Excadrill!
Excadrill's Speed fell!
Turn 14

Excadrill used Rock Slide!
The foe's Rotom-Wash lost 36% of its health!
Excadrill lost some of its HP!

The foe's Rotom-Wash fainted!
The sandstorm rages.

AeroBlitz4000 sent out Talonflame!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Talonflame!
Turn 15

Excadrill used Rock Slide!
It's super effective! The foe's Talonflame lost 34% of its health!
Excadrill lost some of its HP!

The foe's Talonflame fainted!

Goodfellow won the battle!
Ladder updating...
Goodfellow's rating: 2024 → 2038
(+14 for winning)
AeroBlitz4000's rating: 2037 → 2030
(-7 for losing)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Contrary Serperior is unreleased yet ladder legal. The picture of it is a partner's Serperior, not your own. I know people noticed this THURSDAY but nobody seems to have reported it. So here, reported.

When using /data, mystical fire shows up as 80 bp. It should be 65 bp. I cannot confirm whether or not it is coded correctly. (so whether it also deal damage corresponding to 80 bp instead of 65)

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
EArthquake and Rock BLast are incompatible together on heracross, which is nonsense because heracross learn EQ via TM

Jaiho

bandy legged troll
When you hover over Mega-Lucario (and possibly other Megas), they still say the original ability they had before Mega-evolving. I did a couple calcs, and the Mega-formes ability is still in place (Adaptability in this case), it isn't really major.
Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 12.46.28 AM.png

On the Gen VI OU ladder...

The foe's Venusaur used Giga Drain!
It's not very effective... The substitute took damage for Gengar!
Gengar had its energy drained!

Giga Drain is unrealeased for Venusaur at the moment, as its only teachable by TM or move tutor.

I've checked the code for Parental Bond (yay GitHub). There isn't any. It's to do, so please be patient until it's implemented.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works with Contact Moves only. Carry on :V
Is it supposed to work ONLY with contact moves? or it works with everything ingame?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can't provide a screenshot atm, but when i try to use a Mandibuzz moveset consisting of Taunt / Defog / Whirwlind / Roost it says ''Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Mandibuzz can't learn Taunt because it's incompatible with another move.''. However, all four moves are available together as Defog and Whirlwind are lvl up moves, Taunt is a TM move, and Roost is an egg move.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Toxic is broken as of last evening, my Crobat's accuracy has been 3/6 with Toxic (when it should be unable to miss at all).

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Is it supposed to work ONLY with contact moves? or it works with everything ingame?
Bulbapedia says that it works with all damaging moves, so it is, in fact, a bug that it only works with contact moves.

Toxic is broken as of last evening, my Crobat's accuracy has been 3/6 with Toxic (when it should be unable to miss at all).
Toxic, in-game, has an accuracy of 90. You're just getting unlucky.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Bulbapedia says that it works with all damaging moves, so it is, in fact, a bug that it only works with contact moves.

Toxic, in-game, has an accuracy of 90. You're just getting unlucky.
Nope, Toxic was buffed this generation to have perfect accuracy when used by Poison-types. Crobat should never miss a Toxic (I had never missed until last evening, so apparently something went wrong yesterday).

Also, just had my Gourgeist get trapped by Mega Gengar's Shadow Tag, which shouldn't happen since Gourgeist is Ghost-type!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Nope, Toxic was buffed this generation to have perfect accuracy when used by Poison-types. Crobat should never miss a Toxic (I had never missed until last evening, so apparently something went wrong yesterday).
I didn't know about the Toxic buff (Should've read that NPC's dialog <_<). Thanks for telling me.

I'm 99% sure someone on here tested that Parental Bond specifically doesn't work with EQ. Only working with contact moves rather than not working with spread damage moves makes more sense, though.

Hydro Pump and Recover are listed as being Illegal on Starmie in OU, despite being level up moves for both it and Staryu.

Edit: You can actually use them in a battle in oubeta, so it must just be a problem in the teambuilder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)