Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I downloaded that update to remove the Lumiose glitch thinger, and just a couple minutes ago, with a full charge, my 3DS makes a cracking noise and shuts off abruptly while I'm in Lumiose. Okay, that's weird, I'll turn it back on.
It happens a few seconds after.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Anyone else have this problem, is it related to the DLC at all, and, more importantly, does anyone know what the hell this is and if I can fix it? The time it takes to force shutdown seems to be correlated to the amount of time I have it turned off before I turn it on again.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Has anyone found any of the power boosting gems (except for the normal one)?
If you find any gems, let me know :) Currently we have no idea if they exist outside of the Normal Gem.

how do i find all the forms of vivillon? i can only find 1 for some reason... :/
You need to trade with people across the world in order to collect Vivillon. You will only have 1 type in your game, but other people will have different types depending on your region or country.

So, I downloaded that update to remove the Lumiose glitch thinger, and just a couple minutes ago, with a full charge, my 3DS makes a cracking noise and shuts off abruptly while I'm in Lumiose. Okay, that's weird, I'll turn it back on.
It happens a few seconds after.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Anyone else have this problem, is it related to the DLC at all, and, more importantly, does anyone know what the hell this is and if I can fix it? The time it takes to force shutdown seems to be correlated to the amount of time I have it turned off before I turn it on again.
I would suggest contacting Nintendo for assistance and explain the problem to them. Do you have problems with any other games? You could try deleting the update reloading and then see if that works. Give them as much detail as you can.

So I evolved my Nincada with an empty slot it my party. Where's my Shedinja?!
You also need a default Pokeball in your bag in order to get Shedinja.

Have any other gems besides the Normal Gem been found?
If you find them, please contact me. Currently we have no idea if they exist outside of the Normal Gem.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
In Pokémon Amie, the Pokémon you're currently "using" wanders around on the bottom screen, occasionally thinking about PokéPuffs. All my Pokémon ever only think about the pink ones, but seem to enjoy the other colours (flavours?) as well. Is there any notable difference between the different colours of PokéPuffs?

Is there any way to determine your type and three Pokemon in the Friend Safari without the aid of another Pokemon player? I would like to post my FC in the official thread, but I don't know my three Pokemon nor my type.

Question: Since Gengar is a glass cannon as it is, is it mandatory to have IVs in the other stats other than Special Attack and Speed?

If I have pokemon x and pokemon y, could I use the GTS to trade items and pokemon between them?

For example if I left a bidoof on X version GTS asking for a froakie, would I see the offer to trade when I open up my Y version game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)