Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hidden ability female jolly bagons with moxie

31/31/x/ 31/31/31

Or

31/31/31/31/31/26

Looking for similar spec squirtle and hidden ability nidoran

Fc 1478 4234 8912

Hey, can anybody help me with some trading, i have x and y but only one 3ds. I want to trade over a modest synchronize ralts so i can catch xerneas with it and im also want to trade over a bunch a things to my y version so can anyone help?

Also modest xerneas or timind xerneas, i plan on using the power herb set

I dont have much though

Hey, can anybody help me with some trading, i have x and y but only one 3ds. I want to trade over a modest synchronize ralts so i can catch xerneas with it and im also want to trade over a bunch a things to my y version so can anyone help?

Also modest xerneas or timind xerneas, i plan on using the power herb set

I dont have much though
Either is fine

I'm still looking for a Pichu with Lightningrod and a Poliwag with Swift Swim.

I don't have many Pokémons, but I could offer an female adamant Fletchling with Galewing (31/31/31/X/31/31 IV's), or a naive Froakie with Protean (X/31/31/31/31/31 IV's).

Anyone have a cacnea or a rain dish squirtle they can trade. I have a ton of stuff like protean froakie gale wings fletchinder speed boost Torchic swift swim poliwag chlorophyll bulbasaur and more

charizar

Banned deucer.
anyone have synchronize pokemon with modest, timid, impish, adamant or jolly naatures???? and dittos with 4 ivs ? will trade perfect iv pokemon or shiny pokemon PM me

I got my trading partner so im good with that.

Btw i managed to breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest fennekin, should i keep it or should i continue for a timid.
and i don't care if its outclassed by anything I just want to know which is the better competitive nature for this poke, I plan on making mine a sweeper.

Does anybody want to trade their lucky eggs (from chansey safari) for my metal coats?

I also have a shiny ferrothorn and shiny Excadrill with non-competitive natures that I am willing to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)