The Jungle -- Shwheelz's XY Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If like to offer for the modest male noviern

I have flawless mawhiles with sheer force
And
Flawless adamant iron fist pangoro's

I'd love one of those Pangoros. I should be available most of the day Sunday if that's fine with you.
Sorry man, I completely forgot I cmt'd for this and actually ended up breeding my own just today.

However, I could give you one in exchange for a credit or something if that's ok with you?

Any chance that you would trade me if I gave you two Flawless Noibats (Male and Female), Timid, with breeding rights? You might get more offers if you can add timid nature on your modest.

CMT for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest infiltrator noivern/noibat male.
I'll take flawless Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, male if possible. Can you name him "Liu Kang" please?

However, I could give you one in exchange for a credit or something if that's ok with you?
I can do that if you'd like. I'll add you and send you and we can trade whenever we're both online.

Any chance that you would trade me if I gave you two Flawless Noibats (Male and Female), Timid, with breeding rights? You might get more offers if you can add timid nature on your modest.
I would really only need one female Timid. What were you looking for in return?

I'll take flawless Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, male if possible. Can you name him "Liu Kang" please?

I can do that if you'd like. I'll add you and send you and we can trade whenever we're both online.

I would really only need one female Timid. What were you looking for in return?
5IV Chomp/Gible?

Hmm, I think I'm going to pass for now since I have only been able to get one flawless. If I get an abundance of them in the near future, perhaps I will change my mind.

Sounds good. I added you already, so feel free to send me a trade request anytime you see me on today.
What about a spitback (4IV, but right nature) for it?

hi, would you be willing to trade one of you adament gale wing talonflame spitbacks for an adament intimidate mawhile with 31/31/x/x/31/31

ok im on now to trade, do you care what gender it is? also if you still got it, i want the Adamant | Gale Wings | Male: 31/31/x/31/31/31
I must not have that one anymore. I traded the Adamant | Gale Wings | Male: x/31/31/x/31/31. If you want a different one, I can trade you back. Let me know.

Do you have a female Gale Wings Fletchling even without perfect IV's? If you're interested, I'm offering an Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/x/31) for one. Thanks.

Do you have a female Gale Wings Fletchling even without perfect IV's? If you're interested, I'm offering an Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/x/31) for one. Thanks.
I'd only be interested if Honedge was female, as I have my own flawless adamant honedge already but wouldn't mind a female for breeding purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)