Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I posted in the wrong SQSA thread, reposting here:

If I have pokemon x and pokemon y, could I use the GTS to trade items and pokemon between them?
For example if I left a bidoof on X version GTS asking for a froakie, would I see the offer to trade when I open up my Y version game?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Ok I posted in the wrong SQSA thread, reposting here:

If I have pokemon x and pokemon y, could I use the GTS to trade items and pokemon between them?
For example if I left a bidoof on X version GTS asking for a froakie, would I see the offer to trade when I open up my Y version game?
Technically yes, but using the GTS to trade Pokemon this way is risky: someone else could intercept your trade before you do.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Where is the best place to level up post Elite 4 ? Thanks guys (sorry if the question was already asked)
Restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose City is the fastest. If you are trying to level up low-level Pokémon, just do rotation battles and stick them in the 2nd/3rd slot with Lucky Egg. Activate EXP/Money powers before entering, and equip your lead Pokémon with Amulet Coin. You will make ¥150,000+ total and your Pokémon should gain a ton of EXP.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Has the item maniac been found yet?
It appears there are no item maniacs this time 'round. Just sell your items in the Marts.

Asking my question again, since it vanished on the last page: Is there any difference between PokéPuff colours? Are there advantages or disadvantages of feeding your Pokémon one colour over another?

It appears there are no item maniacs this time 'round. Just sell your items in the Marts.

Asking my question again, since it vanished on the last page: Is there any difference between PokéPuff colours? Are there advantages or disadvantages of feeding your Pokémon one colour over another?
I believe not. To my knowledge, not. Maybe a couple percent difference for the fancier looking ones?

So now that games are connected with the 3DS friend code, how does a DS with shared games work? Does it go by whichever game was last in or what? I'm wondering on the basis of the safari zone. Will the two versions have the same 3 Pokemon as their safari 'mons or what?

For berries gotten from wild encounters, does the berry you get change depending on where you are, or does the route not matter, as long as the colour on the tree is the same?

Last edited:
I've completely finished the game and all that, but I never came across the Cut HM. Where is it?
Parfum Palace hedge maze.

If you get a Scatterbug or Spewpa from a different region, will it evolve into a Vivillon of that region's colours, or your own?

Last edited:
So now that games are connected with the 3DS friend code, how does a DS with shared games work? Does it go by whichever game was last in or what? I'm wondering on the basis of the safari zone. Will the two versions have the same 3 Pokemon as their safari 'mons or what?
My friend restarted his game and retained the same Pokémon, my other friend who owns a 3ds but not pokemon has two pokemon. So only reformatting your 3ds and changing your friend code will change the Pokémon in your safari it seems

Has anybody found any NPC or other evidence that connects this generation to previous ones?
ie: Rocket NPC in LG/FR who hinted that Silver was Giovanni's son, Cynthia in BW/BW2 etc.

I've seen the hiker hinting at a new region this generation, but nothing else besides a few non-notable NPCs saying they've been to another region or something

How do you activate the Looker Bureau event thing? I've beaten the E4 and am in Lumiose now. I've gone to Rouge Plaza, and... nothing... I've heard there's a holo caster message when the event has been triggered but I haven't gotten it yet. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)