Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Female Gastly/Haunter/Gengar 31/X/31/31/X/31 have random 5iv (Hasty)froakies and (calm)Eevee's and one adamant Scyther Missing HP IV

Really need a female hidden ability charmander ivs not too important neither is nature.

Can trade some moxie bagon or adamant larvitar with stealth rock and dd

Fc 1478 4234 8912

Looking for scolipede/venipede/whirlipede with speed boost, talonflame/fletching/fletchinder with gale wing and abra/kadabra/alakazam with magic guard. IVs/nature/gender doesnt matter.
Offering torchics with baton pass/speed boost and ferrseeds with stealth rock and spikes

Last edited:
looking for a male or female modest shiny lucario with perfect iv's and evs trained into attack and speed, but if you dont do them then i can just do it on my free time i just gotta know that its stats are perfect so i dont screw up the training. a user by the name of sidfrid was suppose to deliver one to me already, but that was a month and a half ago so waiting is no longer an option with him. please someone respond to this as soon as you can
addition to what i said; you dont have to answer here you can just PM me.

addition to what i said; you dont have to answer here you can just PM me.
To be perfectly honest, I think looking for a specific nature shiny, with perfect ivs, is a horrendously hard task since the chances of finding or breeding something like that is incredibly slim. In my opinion Shiny pokemon are just stuff to show off, and shouldn't be expected to use competitively.

So asking for a shiny pokemon is alright, but one with perfect ivs and nature? Thats crazy.

To be perfectly honest, I think looking for a specific nature shiny, with perfect ivs, is a horrendously hard task since the chances of finding or breeding something like that is incredibly slim. In my opinion Shiny pokemon are just stuff to show off, and shouldn't be expected to use competitively.

So asking for a shiny pokemon is alright, but one with perfect ivs and nature? Thats crazy.
he is talking about a month and a half agoo so I doubt he is talking about gen 6

This might be a silly question but can any of our pokemon that we've transferred from our old generation games evolve into these new mega evolutions on the 6th gen? Or do they have to be from the 6th gen in order to evolve into their mega evolutions?

Looking for scolipede/venipede/whirlipede with speed boost, talonflame/fletching/fletchinder with gale wing and abra/kadabra/alakazam with magic guard. Any nature/iv/ev/level/gender accepted.

Offering torchic with speed boost and baton pass and Ferroseed with stealth rock and spikes. Also other common pokemon XD

he is talking about a month and a half agoo so I doubt he is talking about gen 6
yes thats what i ment. the guy was suppose to have it done in a week and trade it to me over BW2 but i still havent heard from him. so yeah im referring to pre gen six shiny lucarios cause i would of agreed trying to get something like that after the games been out for 2 weeks is absolutely insane. no one person can do that.

so like i said, all the stats above for a gen 4 or 5 lucario if anyone can spare one.

I'm looking for a Compoudeyes Timid/Modest Galvantula/Joltik, I don't care about IVs.
My offerts are:
Relaxed Ferroseeds w/ Leech Seed and Stealth Rock;
Jolly Fletchling with Gale Wings;
Jolly Inversion Inkay;
Jolly Gible w/ Iron Head and Outrage

Looking for a protean froakie/frogadiere/greninja. Also a magic guard abra/kadabra/alakazam.
Offering torchics with baton pass/speed boost and ferrseeds with stealth rock and spikes
I have a Protean Froakie with Hasty Nature. Hp type is Ghost and I know the Iv's within two numbers:
HP: 22/23, Atk: 10/11, Def: 30/31, SpAtk: 18/19, SpDef: 14/15, Spe:28/29. I can also give it pokérus (if you want).

I would like a Ferroseed. I do have a question about the ferrseed and that is if its eggmoves can be bred to new ferrseed by just pairing one who knows spikes/sr with a Ditto. Otherwise I would prefer a Relaxed nature and decent Iv's.

3DS FC will be in sig.

EDIT:
Since Neoassassin already has Protean froakie, I am now looking for a Ferroseed with SR and Spikes, a Pineco or a Forretress. I will only trade the protean froakie i mentioned above for the ferroseed. I will however, trade a protean froakie with worse Iv's for a Pineco, a Forretress or a Crustle knowing Spikes.

Last edited:

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Female Timid Charmander spitback with exactly 31/x/31/x/31/31 (x in both attack stats). Ideally not in a Pokeball.
Offering: non-spitback, Hamstern's stuff, excluding Xerneas.

Will accept Timid Females with the following combinations of 31:

31/x/31/x/31/x
31/x/x/x/31/31
x/x/31/x/31/31

In exchange for 4x Adamant Female Charmander, or 4x Adamant/Jolly Female Riolu with Bullet Punch & Crunch.

I have a Protean Froakie with Hasty Nature. Hp type is Ghost and I know the Iv's within two numbers:
HP: 22/23, Atk: 10/11, Def: 30/31, SpAtk: 18/19, SpDef: 14/15, Spe:28/29. I can also give it pokérus (if you want).

I would like a Ferroseed. I do have a question about the ferrseed and that is if its eggmoves can be bred to new ferrseed by just pairing one who knows spikes/sr with a Ditto. Otherwise I would prefer a Relaxed nature and decent Iv's.

3DS FC will be in sig.
Do you have any spitback protean froakie you wouldn't mind parting with? If not would you consider letting me borrow one to breed? :)

I have 2 Male Adamant HA Torchics with Baton Pass - 31/31/31/x/31/31. Looking to trade for:

Rotom - Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Protean Froakie - Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31(w/ Toxic Spikes preferred, but not necessary)

Please PM if you have what I'm looking for and are willing to trade, thank you!

Do you have any spitback protean froakie you wouldn't mind parting with? If not would you consider letting me borrow one to breed? :)
You get a froakie with protean if you have a male Crustle/dwebble knowing Spikes, a Pineco, or a Forretress ;)

Last edited:
Looking for scolipede/venipede/whirlipede with speed boost and abra/kadabra/alakazam with magic guard. Any nature/iv/ev/level/gender accepted.
Offering torchic with speed boost and baton pass and Ferroseed with stealth rock and spikes. Also other common pokemon XD

Last edited:
Looking for scolipede/venipede/whirlipede with speed boost, talonflame/fletching/fletchinder with gale wing and abra/kadabra/alakazam with magic guard. Any nature/iv/ev/level/gender accepted.
I have Gale Wings Fletchings w/ 4IVs and 5IVs. Do you have 4/5IV Relaxed Female ferroseed?

Looking for a Pineco/Forretress or a male Dwebble who knows Spikes. Also looking for Ditto with an Impish nature. Iv's and Nature don't matter. I can provide some version exclusives or a spitback Protean Froakie wih Hasty nature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)