Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for choice items and other items that are BP only lol.

Got triple and quad flawless kleftki, gastly, marill spitbacks to offer

I have a female with perfect stats? whats the easiest way to breed a pokemon with the same IVs but in a custom pokeball
"Easy" is still going to be rather longwinded; you need to breed a male of the species with perfect IVs, then have it breed exclusively with females that have the pokeball of your choice.

I know you guys are probably sick of seeing this, but I'm looking for someone that has a Ditto Friend Safari. Im also offering 4IV (ATK/DEF/SPD/SPE) Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings if anyone has some Dittos with perfect or near perfect IVs.

Looking for scolipede/venipede/whirlipede with speed boost
Offering torchic with speed boost and baton pass and Ferroseed with stealth rock and spikes. Also other common pokemon XD

Last edited:
Looking for a flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant drilbur with sand rush ability kangaskhan adamant or jolly with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with early bird or scrappy

If you have it cmt and post in my thread

How do you prevent the daycare from learning moves over top of the egg moves you want. I have a lv 1 larvitar with Pursuit, Stealth Rock and DD and I don't want it to lose those when it gains levels.

How do you prevent the daycare from learning moves over top of the egg moves you want. I have a lv 1 larvitar with Pursuit, Stealth Rock and DD and I don't want it to lose those when it gains levels.
They don't "unlearn" the moves till you take the pokemon out of daycare so you can make as many eggs as you want, and then just use heartscales to relearn the moves later.

It won't ? It will ask you if you want to replace the new move with any of the old ones. Just say no.

Egg moves can't be relearned if not mistaken
They can now, if the pokemon had it when it hatched. From what I know, the pokemon in the day care have the same moves you put them in with until you take them out. What this means is if your larvitar knows Pursuit, it will "know it" when you take eggs and pass it on as an egg move, even if it doesn't know it when you take it out. However, if you put that same larvitar in after you had taken it out and it won't pass on pursuit because it no longer knows it.

It won't ? It will ask you if you want to replace the new move with any of the old ones. Just say no.
He's asking about stopping level-up moves from being gained while in Day-Care, which would stop eggs from getting the Egg moves the parent knows. As was said above, so long as Larvitar isn't pulled from the Day-Care then the moves won't /actually/ be forgotten, and all eggs will obtain the three Egg Moves it knew when it went in.

And as has been noted above me, Egg moves are relearnable via Move Reminder this gen. Re-taught a couple Charmanders Dragon Dance using this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)