Blank's Trading and Breeding (Pokemon XY) Temporarily Closed

Would you be interested in trading 4IV breeding pairs? I have plenty. I also have several imperfect 5IV Timid Noibats.
I have this Maril couple still and probably a few more in stock:

31/31/31/x/x/31 Male
x/31/31/x/31/31 Female
Huge Power, Superpower/Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Adamant Nature

Offer a couple of Timid Noibats for them?

I have this Maril couple still and probably a few more in stock:

31/31/31/x/x/31 Male
x/31/31/x/31/31 Female
Huge Power, Superpower/Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Adamant Nature

Offer a couple of Timid Noibats for them?
Yeah, it'll be a while, 3DS doesn't connect to campus or work WiFi, but I can get you M/F 5IV imperfect Noibats. One will be missing SpDef and the other Def or HP, iirc. I should be able to trade around 7 p.m. CST.

would you be willing to trade your dratini for an adamant intimidate mawhile with 31/31/31/x/31/31? if not, what battle maison items are you looking for?

Marvel Scale Dratini
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature

CMT for this please and post on my thread if you want something. Thanks

I'm interested in a Timid Dieno.

I have 31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Surskits, can throw in Pokerus, ready to learn Sticky Web on level up.

I'm interested in a Timid Dieno.

I have 31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Surskits, can throw in Pokerus, ready to learn Sticky Web on level up.
I'll decline, but thanks for the offer.

I have one project in progress and thats Modest Deino for Tentacool. As of right now I'm going to close shop for a short time. About one week while I prepare for an upcoming tournament and breed new stock. I also have reached my 100 friend code limit and that will need clearing out. When I come back I'll update the thread with new material. Thanks for the trades everybody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)