[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in your quad flawless adamant torchic and jolly magikarp for my brave honedge( 31-31-31- x-31-0) and bold evee with wish(currently working on this). I believe I will be done with it in 2 days. If u need pokerus on these mins you can ask and I would kindly oblige.
I'm interested in the honedge, but I already have a penta-flawless bold eevee with wish (female too, thanks to imreeder). Do you have anything else to offer? I can also trade it to you on credit for something you have in the future.

Interested in Torchic, can trade it for a Mold Breaker Adamant Pancham
Meh, not really interested in this unless it has special egg moves. Sorry :/

I'm interested in the honedge, but I already have a penta-flawless bold eevee with wish (female too, thanks to imreeder). Do you have anything else to offer? I can also trade it to you on credit for something you have in the future.

Meh, not really interested in this unless it has special egg moves. Sorry :/
EDIT: I can trade for credit though, if you do that.

Someone has Huge Power Adamant/Jolly Bunnelby?
I can offer: Modest Rotom, Gale Wing Jolly Fletchling, Relaxed Stealth Rock + Leech Seed Ferroseed and Timid Compodeyes Joltik.

Someone has Huge Power Adamant/Jolly Bunnelby?
I can offer: Modest Rotom, Gale Wing Jolly Fletchling, Relaxed Stealth Rock + Leech Seed Ferroseed and Timid Compodeyes Joltik.
Wrong thread to post on. You should look at other trade threads in the WiFi section, and only post on a thread if it has something you are interested in.

if your still looking for a field egg group mon with baton pass, I have a male adamant mawile(it learns it at level 31) thats 31/31/31/x/31/31, I'll trade for 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rattled Female magikarp

Also, you said quad-flawless torchic before. Which one? I released all my male spitbacks because I have lots of penta-flawless males.
Adamant please, should have it by tommorow this time at the moment studying :(,
And will do on the nickname.

Adamant please, should have it by tommorow this time at the moment studying :(,
And will do on the nickname.
My question was whether you wanted the flawless male torchic or a quad-flawless female torchic. I have adamant for both.

if your still looking for a field egg group mon with baton pass, I have a male adamant mawile(it learns it at level 31) thats 31/31/31/x/31/31, I'll trade for 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rattled Female magikarp
I have your magikarp now. I'll add you real quick. In game name?

Already added you. Do you want any nickname?
Sorry for not being able to trade earlier. Let me know when you want to trade :)

CMT for Adamant Speed Boost Torchics.
Bunnelby is the only one that interests me, but it is a relatively easy breed. The rest are just... everywhere on the forum. I don't know. Any special egg moves on your mons? If not, I can give you the Torchic for credit in the future, if you do that. I do not have access to flawless mons from the old games, so if you will have access to them in the future, I would more than gladly trade you the Torchic for credit.

Bunnelby is the only one that interests me, but it is a relatively easy breed. The rest are just... everywhere on the forum. I don't know. Any special egg moves on your mons? If not, I can give you the Torchic for credit in the future, if you do that. I do not have access to flawless mons from the old games, so if you will have access to them in the future, I would more than gladly trade you the Torchic for credit.
I do have access to flawless mons from previous gens, but they are bred using modified parents. Also, I recently finished some flawless Marills with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum if that interests you?

I do have access to flawless mons from previous gens, but they are bred using modified parents. Also, I recently finished some flawless Marills with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum if that interests you?
That it does! Any females you have in stock?

UPDATE: Bagon stock added. Let me know if you want another nature, as I have easy access to Jolly, Adamant, Modest and Timid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)