Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Female DW Charmeleon in a Luxury Ball OR someone who's Friend Safari has a Charmeleon in it.

PM/VM me.

Last edited:
So, I've raised a billion physical attackers this gen and entirely neglected special sweepers. I was hoping to trade my level98 adamant haxorus for a level60+ timid or modest special sweeper. hidden ability alakazam or jolteon is my preference. Please PM me if interested!

So, I am going to be giving away my shiny Shedinja with wonder guard in addition to one of the following Pokemon for anyone who can offer me a 4/5(Preferably 5) IVs Timid Togepi with Serence Grace.

5 IV Adamant Technician Breloom with Spore and Bullet Seed.
5 IV Bold Natural Cure Blissey with Soft Boiled.
5 IV Adamant Tyranitar with Stealth Rock and Dragon Dance
4 IV Adamant Blaziken

For items I have:

Metal Coat
Mewtwonite Y
Ampharosite
Aerodactylite

PM if interested.

Having trouble with RNG not giving an IV of 31 HP on Skorupi I already have parents that cover the other stats, just it's refusing to give me the last one I need. Does anyone have something that can breed with it and also has an IV of 31 in HP?

Looking for a female Togetic/Togepi, preferably Modest. Will trade another Pokemon from the Friend Safari (either a Ghost, Electric, Fire, or Bug).

I'm looking for someone who has the time to two battles for an iv testing. Not a real battle, just for me to write down their stats at lv 100 so I can check their iv sets.

Does anyone care to help me with that?

EDIT:
P.S. - Please post on my thread if you're willing to help. Thank you.

where's the best place to train EV Speed using horde battles? i was told to try route 8 wingulls but theyre not showing up.

Having trouble with RNG not giving an IV of 31 HP on Skorupi I already have parents that cover the other stats, just it's refusing to give me the last one I need. Does anyone have something that can breed with it and also has an IV of 31 in HP?
Actually, nevermind this. I forgot all about the friend Safari and I have a few people with Bug ones.

where's the best place to train EV Speed using horde battles? i was told to try route 8 wingulls but theyre not showing up.
also whats the fastest way to spread pokerus? do i have to actually defeat pokemon with the pokerus holder/ones i want to spread to? or just run around?

Hi friends. Just finished up my playthrough and I need to get in the Friend Safari, but I am lacking 3DS friends. PM me if you want to add each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)