Status
Not open for further replies.
Aproved by Tournament Directors
V1 won by Xtrashine
V2 won by McMeghan

Smogon Tournament Rules

The Best of 3 Tournament V3!

introduction

Welcome to the Best of 3 Tournament V3! Almost a year ago, McMeghan won the second version of this tournament, and now it is back! There have been some big changes to the metagame since the Best of 3 tournament V3, so it will be interesting to see what players have a better understanding of the changes! The battles are simple, both players will play 3 games, 1 BW OU, 1 BW Uber, and 1 BW UU. Who ever wins 2 out of the 3 games, moves on! This tournament is meant to show the ability of players in 3 of the main tiers to pokemon!

Standard Rules

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Tournament Rules

• In the three games, all must be BW Singles, 1 game must be OU, 1 must be UU, and 1 must be Uber!
  • The first battle can be whatever the two players agree on, but after that game, the loser decides what tier will be played next, and if 1-1, the tier not yet played will be played (ex: BW OU, BW UU, 1-1 so BW Uber must be played)
  • Any games not finished by the deadline, unless i give your game a extension, will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.
  • If you missed sign ups, you may apply to be a sub, but no subs after round 1.
Pairings

R3

41. shartruce2 vs 73. rematch728
78. MeowMixx vs 65. pokebasket
97. SoulWind vs 66. el poeta
98. papai noel vs 34. Laurel
54. Vinc2612 vs 15. Royalty
69. Sapientia vs 44. CBKyogre
9. Leftiez vs 12. MCBarrett
37. Psychotic vs 8. cbt
49. King vs 84. Lohgock
32. D4RR3N vs 27. Wepwnemon
29. kael vs 14. Ezio
47. Cicada vs 76. Frizy

(If I made any mistakes in names or pairings please let me know.)
Deadline
Extended games: November 1st
R2 Deadline: November 7th​

Last edited:

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Became extremely busy and don't have the time to play this with the time difference. Vinc can take the win.

sorry bro , go play today or tomorrow

hey ezio if possible search for me in mirc/irc

but my time zone gmt -3

i can to play tomorrow 10 pm in my time.

if you can't to play this time , send your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)