League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol we came from behind to win that game too...

Also I've had that skin since forever, I won the RP in a tournament. I still only have four skins (Victorious Janna, Uncle Ryze, Little Knight Amumu, Forecast Janna).

Yeah I'd just like to say this is probably the best patch we've had all season. Everything I saw made perfect sense (except Kassadin's changes idk about that yet) and was the best change possible.

Like the Zed ult change. They didn't change how he works, and it wasn't just a numbers nerf. All they did was make it so you have to think before ulting, and all the potential for skilled outplay is still there.

I'm a big fan of the Zyra, J4, Rengar nerfs as well.

the zed change is actually a HUGE nerf because a lot of his strength came in how fast his plays were and also the fact that the ult shadow appearing behind your target essentially gives you a second free blink if they try to escape

of course, they were necessary nerfs as a fed zed has basically zero counterplay

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
the zed change is actually a HUGE nerf because a lot of his strength came in how fast his plays were and also the fact that the ult shadow appearing behind your target essentially gives you a second free blink if they try to escape

of course, they were necessary nerfs as a fed zed has basically zero counterplay
meh youll just gotta use the w as the gapcloser instead of R and use the R shadow to escape with the new 2000 range second cast

the huge nerf isnt that, the big one is the speed missile for shadow, its akin to the spikes while leaping nerf to khazix i think

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
RIP Kassadin, Donger back to three turrets !!, too lazy to run Morgana numbers so I'll just wait for the patch and test in-game.

Jarvan nerf is my favorite, it pisses me off every god damn time he knocks me up even when his combo is nowhere fucking near me.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
You mean I didn't have them out in the first place?

Also Zystral I've always wanted a good Sivir buff. Her old kit was outdated and had big issues with the current meta (she was hugely a niche adc that was outclassed by Ez). The buffs are huge and will likely see an increase in play for her.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Yeah no kidding. I can't access the store to buy rp and the game loves to crash. Skype+LoL is also dumb atm because of massive frame rate drops. x.x

I've been maining morg recently, spammed her on my journey to gold, got really excited when I saw morgana buff, then cruelly disappointed when i saw it was little more than a quality of life change. aside from her attack range.

Syndra buff makes me happy, and I ordered a new network card (and fan) so next week for the first time in months I may be able to play without crippling packet loss (please?). ;_; At the start of the season I had to quit because of massive ping spikes too (I could've fixed it though and didn't realise what was causing it).

Congrats, Walrein and Tanner!! Very timely promotions.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm scared I won't make Diamond. :(

RIP Kassadin, Donger back to three turrets !!, too lazy to run Morgana numbers so I'll just wait for the patch and test in-game.

Jarvan nerf is my favorite, it pisses me off every god damn time he knocks me up even when his combo is nowhere fucking near me.
Morg change is actually favorable, holy shit Donger's burst is nuts when somebody walks into a three-turret laser beam ambush, reiterating the favoriteness of the Jarvan nerf after dodging flag toss combos all day err day the past few games of ranked. \m/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)