Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s
I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Larvitars (Poke Ball) to offer - in return for some Relevant Quint Flawless pokemon, with the correct natures. (Moves: Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock)

NB: still need tyranitar megastone; offering a larvitar for it aswell.
someonee

I'm going to go for another XD run, where I will be sr'ing some pokemon that have MegaEvos in X/Y. Which one out of the following would people be most interested in: Houndoom/Ampharos/Kangaskhan/Pinsir?
New Page. I'm leaning Kangaskhan because Sing may be useful if it hits twice, or Pinsir as it gets Double-Edge in Gen III. Thoughts? Whoever picks the one I ultimately go for will receive a free copy upon completion!

I'm going to go for another XD run, where I will be sr'ing some pokemon that have MegaEvos in X/Y. Which one out of the following would people be most interested in: Houndoom/Ampharos/Kangaskhan/Pinsir?
New Page. I'm leaning Kangaskhan because Sing may be useful if it hits twice, or Pinsir as it gets Double-Edge in Gen III. Thoughts? Whoever picks the one I ultimately go for will receive a free copy upon completion!
Houndoom, because I already did mareep and kangaskhan :D

I want to start perfectly breeding pokemon, but I need more friend safaris to get going. I'll add anyone who adds me. I would also like advise to making a super bred OU team. Who should I start breeding do you think? What pokemon do you see the most OU potential? Who is worth all the time breeding? I'm starting with an oddish to make a perfect vileplume (I know its no where near ou but I wanted to start with an old favorite just to get the hang of it), but who should I consider for any serious battling? My Friend code is 1392-4879-1706. I also have a four IV perfect gible, and was wondering if maybe thats a place to start? I also have a perfect defence special att and special defence oddish and a perfect special attack special def speed oddish for trade is anyone has a useful egg group pokemon with similar IV's.

Happy Halloween!!!!
Quad Super Size Brave Pumpkaboos are for Trade!!! :D
Ability: Frisk,
They come Trick Room Ready!

31/31/31/x/x/(low) Male: 3 , Female: 2
31/31/x/x/31/(low) Male: 3 , Female: 1
31/x/31/x/31/(low) Female: 1
x/31/31/x/31/(low) Female: 1

By the way for added flavor they are in Dusk Balls!
Bump, Sold the No atk Female, but Bred another No atk Female so numbers still the same.

I want to start perfectly breeding pokemon, but I need more friend safaris to get going. I'll add anyone who adds me. I would also like advise to making a super bred OU team. Who should I start breeding do you think? What pokemon do you see the most OU potential? Who is worth all the time breeding? I'm starting with an oddish to make a perfect vileplume (I know its no where near ou but I wanted to start with an old favorite just to get the hang of it), but who should I consider for any serious battling? My Friend code is 1392-4879-1706. I also have a four IV perfect gible, and was wondering if maybe thats a place to start? I also have a perfect defence special att and special defence oddish and a perfect special attack special def speed oddish for trade is anyone has a useful egg group pokemon with similar IV's.
I personally believe the pokemon to look out for are Protean Froakie, Gale Wings Fletching, Honedge, and Noibat. Pokemon that got Mega evos, and Newly buffed fairys like clefairy, and azumaril

why do you need a pokemon with pickup at lvl 90-100?
Then i can try to pickup a Leftovers. Around lvl 90-100 there is like a 4% chance of getting lefties as pickup :)

Also new page:
LF someone willing to trade away a Leftovers (or a poke with pickup being lvl 90-100). Sadly i can only offer these
  • Hasty Protean Froakie spitbacks
  • Jolly Immunity Gligar spitbacks
  • Jolly Swinub Spitbacks who have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock as Egg moves
  • Relaxed Ferroseed spitback with SR
  • Modest Goomy with Gooey spitbacks

Then i can try to pickup a Leftovers. Around lvl 90-100 there is like a 4% chance of getting lefties as pickup :)

Also new page:
LF someone willing to trade away a Leftovers (or a poke with pickup being lvl 90-100). Sadly i can only offer these
  • Hasty Protean Froakie spitbacks
  • Jolly Immunity Gligar spitbacks
  • Jolly Swinub Spitbacks who have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock as Egg moves
  • Relaxed Ferroseed spitback with SR
  • Modest Goomy with Gooey spitbacks
and they can pickup the Leftovers from any pokemon?

Hi guys I'm looking for a female skrelp caught in a heal ball. Here's what I can offer (IVs are random):

-Bulbasaur with chlorophyll caught in a nest ball
-Charmander with blaze/ solar power caught in a repeat/luxury ball
-Squirtle with rain dish caught in a dive ball
-Vulpix with drought caught in a repeat ball
-Poliwag with swift swim caught in a nest ball
-Magikarp with rattled caught in a great ball
-Dratini with marvel scale caught in a repeat ball
-Gible with rough skin caught in a great ball
-Chespin with bullet proof caught in a nest ball
-Fennekin with magician caught in a regular pokeball
-Froakie with protean caught in a great ball
-Sliggoo with gooey caught in a dive ball
-Pokerus
what nature does Froakie, Charmander, Fennekin, Gible and Dratini have?

kangaskhan ofcourse with that mega evo you can do so damn much with it double sing rocks in double battles

Guys im looking for power brace and life orb.

got some 5 perfect iv nido dw ability modest females and 5 iv togepi to offer up for the items. (Calm serene grace, nasty plot).

Looking for a male dragon with 31 SpA IVs and outstanding IVs over all. Can trade back a naive Gible in return with 4 perfect IVs. PM if interested.

Looking for a Modest/Calm/Timid Zapdos to complete my rain team. Willing to trade my Adamant Yveltal with 3 perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Speed.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for flawless adamant fletchling and marill (with belly drum and aqua jet). Offering power items in exchange. Let me know if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)