Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if you would be willing to trade a manetricite? I have bred alot of things, and could take up a breeding project for you, to get that.
I'd be more than willing to part with a Manectite. I know you didn't mention it, but instead of scyther, would you be able to offer a 4-5IV Adamant Moxie Pinsir?

Looking for a Non-US Male Pokemon from the Monster/Dragon Egg Group with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread (Nature does not matter).

Preferably a Charmander, but any Male Pokemon in the Monster/Dragon Egg Group would work. PM me and we'll discuss a trade. I have flawless 5IV/6IV Pokemon I can offer and I can give you a Leftovers + a Pokemon too.

Hey i need to find someone that has kirlia in their Friend Safari, I would really appreciate if someone with such a thing could add me :(.

Also if someone would be willing to let me know whats in my safari that would be really nice too XD.

Hey i need to find someone that has kirlia in their Friend Safari, I would really appreciate if someone with such a thing could add me :(.

Also if someone would be willing to let me know whats in my safari that would be really nice too XD.
I traded with you yesterday, and I checked the safari. Seviper, Muk and garbador/trubbish? I forget which one it was but it was in that line.

Looking to trade an Adamant Pawniard with Sucker Punch/Pursuit, 31/31/31/31/31/x for Impish Ferroseed with Leech Seed/Stealth Rocks, with possibly same IV's. Preferably 31/31/31/x/31/31. Quite a few spitbacks available also.

I'd be more than willing to part with a Manectite. I know you didn't mention it, but instead of scyther, would you be able to offer a 4-5IV Adamant Moxie Pinsir?
Yeah I could start breeding that for you. Might take me a day or two though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)