Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going on another XD run soon, and I cannot decide whether to reset for Kangaskhan or Pinsir. Both have MegaEvos, both have access to good Gen III only moves, although Pinsir loses Close Combat and Quick Attack as egg moves. I shall be going for a ribbon project once it has been reset for so I'd like the pokemon to be as viable as possible. Could I get some responses as to which is better to reset for? I will repay you with a copy of the pokemon at some point!

Can someone help me evolve a Scizor and Gengar? I'm willing to give something in return.

EDIT: Found someone.

Last edited:
Does anyone have 5/6 Staryu, Joltik, Drillbur, or Hidden Ability Dratini line? I'm trying to get a team ready for a local tournament and not having the best luck on getting it all together. I really only need to borrow them to pass IVs, if anyone could just help with that, it would be very helpful.

Also, what is a spitback?

Last edited:
Does anyone have 5/6 Staryu, Joltik, Drillbur, or Hidden Ability Dratini line? I'm trying to get a team ready for a local tournament and not having the best luck on getting it all together. I really only need to borrow them to pass IVs, if anyone could just help with that, it would be very helpful.

Also, what is a spitback?
When breeding for Penta-Flawless / Flawless IVs, you get "spitbacks" these are Pokemon with several 31 IVs, typically 4 or 5, however they aren't needed in the continued process, due to misplacement of 31IV or lack of 31IV. (E.g.) Breeding a Adamant Larvitar aiming for 31/31/31/x/31/31 and you hatch a x/31/31/31/31/31 that would be a spitback.

Got a Shiny Larvesta if anyone wants it? Iv's are pretty terrible. would like to trade for something with 4 good iv's open to offers?

hey guys looking for a few things today, A ditto friend safari, timid gengar (dont care about ivs) and any spitback pokemon people do not want. I am willing to trade mega stones exclusive to pokemon x including the charizard one. shiny ursaring. or a number of ev trained pokemon. let me know :)

Looking for a prankster sableye. Doesnt matter iv's/nature/gender.
Willing to trade torchic with baton pass/speed boost and careful ferroseed with spikes/stealth rock

Last edited:
Looking for a perfect male moxie naive bagon with dd, hydropump and outrage. Ill offer a 6 iv perfect calm nasty plot togepi with serene grace in return.

Looking for a Non-US Male Pokemon from the Monster/Dragon Egg Group with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread (Nature does not matter).

Preferably a Charmander, but any Male Pokemon in the Monster/Dragon Egg Group would work. PM me and we'll discuss a trade. I have flawless 5IV/6IV Pokemon I can offer and I can give you a Leftovers + a Pokemon too.

Anyone got a normal safari with ditto (or knows someone who has got it)?

I already tried contacting the ones on the reference sheet but no answer until now

After breeding my boxes are getting pretty full. I have boxes full of 4iv gale wing fletchlings, gibles, and joltiks spitbacks. Also have 3 ivs as well.

I am interested in spitbacks of equal ivs and items such as leftovers, metal coat, etc.

also looking for dittos with zero iv in speed and brave or quiet natures would be nice not necessary though
I have a bunch of 3 and 4 IV noibats if you want to trade me a feletching that would help me a Ton as I think my noibats will be able to breed with it. Anyway hit me up if you're interested.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Any nature Female Eevee/lution 31/x/31/31/31/31 not in a pokeball/great ball/ultra ball. Luxury Ball would be most preferable.

Offering:
Adamant Female Riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Crunch (Quick Ball).

Looking for a Male Clauncher, nature and IVs don't matter. Can offer a Y exclusive in return or we can come to some agreement.

Anyone playing on a Non-US cartridge? If so can I give you a breeding pair of 5IV Charmanders (perfect male and imperfect female) and you breed me baby with 31/31/31/x/31/31? You can keep the parents.

Please PM me if you can do this service for me. I would really appreciate your help.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone playing on a Non-US cartridge? If so can I give you a breeding pair of 5IV Charmanders (perfect male and imperfect female) and you breed me baby with 31/31/31/x/31/31? You can keep the parents.

Please PM me if you can do this service for me. I would really appreciate your help.
Dat shiny Mega Charizard Y swagga.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Any flawless female Pokemon from a species that's at least 75% male, not in a pokeball/great ball/ultra ball (no Froakies please).
Offering: Adamant female Riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Crunch (Quick Ball).

This goes to the simple question simple answers thread...Oh well,you can only get flying gem when the pokebank is going to be released.. :)
OP says that this thread is also for: Simple Questions you might have about Wi-Fi and in-game. Anyway that sucks that you cant get them yet.

Last edited:
LF Female Growlithe in a Premiere ball, IVs don't matter but are preferred to be for a Physical spread. Nature/Ability also do not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)