Goodbar and Gin are not afraid of you and we will beat your ass (XY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31
Levitate Female
Egg Moves: Disable

Sassy/Relaxed Ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ferroseed
Male/Female
egg moves: stealth rock/spikes/leach seed

which one you are insterested in?
Could I trade it for staryu(31/x/31/31/31/31)

Last edited:
I have a Jolly Drilbur, Max ivs in Attack, Speed, Hp and Defence (I couldnt get sp. Defence on there for some reason :<) Anyway its sand rush and fully ev trained, if you want to trade me that larvetar with sr that would be great! Also since i dont care for my Xernias ill trade it for one of those Gibles with sand veil. Pm me if interested!
Edit- The Drilbur evs are just max Attack and Speed, hp leftover from that.

machao, unfortunately I had lost my female Sturdy during the breeding process and just forgot about it but Gin apparently fixed that for me. So we should be offering Sturdy ones soon and I'll let you know.

I finally finished some Staryu's up, woo genderless Pokemon!
okay i should have immunity gligar in heal ball up soon too and your staryu looks delicious

would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 honedge? a got male and female. adament nature no eggs moves. i would like one dem skrelps.

TeraVoltage - Unless the Xerneas has a competitive nature/IVs, I can't say I care for either unfortunately

Scruffy - Also nothing I need, any future plans?

bassist - Also all set on Honedge unfortunately

Lexite - I can take a Skarmory for Gible

Omg guys, you have like 3 of the 6 pokemon I'm looking to add to my team. Could I possibly get the Sassy Larvitar and the Jolly Garchomp? I have 31/x/31/31/31/31 Smeargles, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Eevee's with Wish, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gail Wing Fletchlings, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Dedenne (at least they are cute...) and a ton of moon stones and sun stones. Interested in anything?

Last edited:
Goodbar I'm interested in the Pumpkaboo. The only thing I have to offer that you don't already list are Dratinis. CMT for details. If you want to trade spitbacks I'd really like a Pumpkaboo.

Gin I'm interested in the Marill and Ghastly. I have Larvitar, Magikarp, Gible, and Dratini. CMT for details. I also have access to battle items so just let me know what you're looking for.

Scruffy - Also nothing I need, any future plans?
Getting pretty close to finishing up Adamant Inkay's, and I was probably going to do Joltik's next since they learn that -1 speed hazard entry move and figured that's going to be pretty popular.

I'd like a Kingdra with Sniper, my offers:

Larvesta Modest (male)
Flame Body
No egg moves
31/x/31/31/31/31

Gengar Timid (female)
Levitate
No egg moves
31/x/31/31/31/31

Skarmory Impish (female)
Sturdy
Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
31/x/31/31/31/31

anomaly - nothing current but I would like a Ferroseed whenever you finish that

Ender - also nothing I need, though if you had battle maison items we could work something out

Chicken - same thing, all set with Dratini's but wouldn't mind a BM item

Scruffy - cool, I'd love an Inkay

Creamy - also have what you're offering

And to anyone, I'm always interested in BM items like life orbs, choice items, and also would love leftovers and black sludge.

anomaly - nothing current but I would like a Ferroseed whenever you finish that

Ender - also nothing I need, though if you had battle maison items we could work something out

Chicken - same thing, all set with Dratini's but wouldn't mind a BM item

Scruffy - cool, I'd love an Inkay

Creamy - also have what you're offering

And to anyone, I'm always interested in BM items like life orbs, choice items, and also would love leftovers and black sludge.
I have a Adamant Larvitar 5 IV with Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance.

I will relieve you of a female DW gible for a Bold Heal Ball Wish Eevee with 5/6 perfect relevant IVs or Magic Guard Abra in Premeir Balls?

IVs are obvious

Do you have spare Sassy Larvitar line? 4/6 is fine, I just want to pass the nature on. I don't think I have anything great to give in return, though.

I am interested in one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Starmies.

I have for trade 31/x/31/31/31/31 Deino, 31/31/31/31/31/x Rotom, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly.

Let me know if any of those peak your interest!

Thanks,
Rofl Pwny

Hi Goodbar, im interested in this guys:

Torchic
Adamant Nature (Speed Boost)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Current Stock: 2 (1 trade pending)
Notes: The badass is back in town with an all new egg move and superior stats through MEvO.

Gible
Jolly Nature (Rough Skin/Sand Veil)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage
Current Stock: 2
Notes: What needs to be said about a Pokemon banned from OU twice

I could offer Semi Flawless Timid Larvestas, Semi Flawless Adamant Ralts, Semi Flawless Timid Amauras, Good Iv Timid Eevees.
Just let me know if you want to trade. Blessings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)